Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Are People Really Given A 2nd Chance After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are People Really Given A 2nd Chance After Death? (732 Views)

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / One Man's Shocking Life After Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are People Really Given A 2nd Chance After Death? by agehero13(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Of recent we've heard stories of people that died and went to heaven. These people claimed that they have been given a 2nd chance to live so that they can reveal what they saw in heaven and try every possible means to depopulate the kingdom of hell. They pass these message round through CDs, cassettes, social media e.t.c. For me i dont believe in it because the bible says "it is appointed unto man to die once and after death comes judgement". This prophecies and revelation makes me ask this question - if God is a partial God? I dnt think He is, so I DONT BELIEVE IN 2ND CHANCE. Do u believe in 2nd chance?

(1) (Reply)

Man Claiming To Be Jesus Banned From Britain/us / MFM Pastor Close To Blindness Cries Out… / Should A Christain Listen/play Secular Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.