Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Eniola Badmus Pictured With Osun State Deputy Governor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Pictured With Osun State Deputy Governor (876 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Pictured With Osun State Deputy Governor by TTBlog(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
There is now a new trend in the entertainment scene,celebrities are now paying homage to their Governors,Deputy Governors,Traditional Rulers and the rest. But it's good anyway. Some weeks ago,it was D'banj that visited his State Governor,Governor Amosun of Ogun State. Now it is Eniola Badmus (Gbogbo Bigs Girl) that is paying homage to the Deputy Governor of Osun State.. Me too will go and greet Governor Fashola sef!!! Am a star too na??

Source: www.omoalaja..com/2013/08/eniola-badmus-pictured-with-osun-state.html?m=1

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With Osun State Deputy Governor by omoalajah(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Space Booked.......
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With Osun State Deputy Governor by tyson99(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
omoalajah: Space Booked.......

Until it gets to the front page i won't comment

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify The Celebrities In This Photo????? / Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... / Pictured: Waje And Pretty Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.