Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... (877 Views)

Are They Getting Back? Maje Ayida Calls Toke Makinwa 'my Loving Wife' (photos) / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... by NewsINigeria(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2013

The 12-year relationship between Toke Makinwa, the presenter of Morning Drive on Rhythm FM, and Lagos Big Boy, Maje Ayida (CEO, Eden Lifestyle) is over.
CityPeople reports that when asked recently by an interviewer about their relationship, Toke said:
“I am not under any pressure to get married. It’s the society that puts pressure on http://newsinigeria..com/2013/12/toke-makinwa-news-officially-confirms.html

people need to start stoning us says amaechi . watch the video
Re: Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... by austin4real(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2013
Good for her
Re: Toke Makinwa Officially Confirms Her Breakup With Fiance Maje Ayida. Regrets.... by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2013
How does she break up when she wasnt even married ?

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Dresses Up As Santa To Visit Sick Children(photos) / Crazy Things That Happen In Clubs (VIDEO) / Toolz's Kid Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.