Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! (1354 Views)

ISIS Set Up As An Excuse To Invade Syria By America / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Funny Pictures About U.S Plans To Invade Syria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by citizenisb: 3:12am On Aug 23, 2013
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-22/american-israeli-and-jordanian-troops-and-cia-agents-have-entered-syria-le-figaro-re?destination=node%2F477925

According to our information, the regime's opponents, supervised by Jordanian, Israeli and American commandos moving towards Damascus since mid-August. This attack could explain the possible use of the Syrian president to chemical weapons.

According to information obtained by Le Figaro , the first trained in guerrilla warfare by the Americans in Jordan Syrian troops reportedly entered into action since mid-August in southern Syria, in the region of Deraa. A first group of 300 men, probably supported by Israeli and Jordanian commandos, as well as men of the CIA, had crossed the border on August 17. A second would have joined the 19. According to military sources, the Americans, who do not want to put troops on the Syrian soil or arming rebels in part controlled by radical Islamists form quietly for several months in a training camp set up at the border Jordanian- Syrian fighters ASL, the Free Syrian Army, handpicked.

According to this expert on the region, the idea proposed by Washington would be the possible establishment of a buffer zone from the south of Syria, or even a no-fly zone, which would cause opponents safely until the balance of power changes. This is the reason why the United States has deployed Patriot batteries and F16 in late June Jordan.
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by citizenisb: 3:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by JohnFrankling(m): 4:03am On Aug 23, 2013
God please help syria win this war of imposition what is their business with what happens in syria

1 Like

Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 23, 2013
hmmmm! odikwa very risky
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Is it only me that finds this news disjointed & incoherent?

Was the news "made in China"?
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by White007(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2013
Royal Roy: Is it only me that finds this news disjointed & incoherent?

Lol, i saw it too.

It wasn't made in china, it was made in Tehran by the ayatollah's.
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by REMMEI(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2013
The whole of syria should have been a playing ground by now i guess...
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by youngguru23(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2013
How to Airtel 20GB for free nw @ coolcontacts.tk and mre exclusive Updates
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by seanet02: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Dem never born dem well.
Not when Russia and Putin are still breathing
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by slimghost(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013
America arming rebels and trying to topple a legitimate government? Bloody eediots! Death to America I say! Land of hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by Kairoseki77: 7:37am On Aug 23, 2013
John Frankling: God please help syria win this war of imposition what is their business with what happens in syria

If you don't know what is happening, then keep your mouth closed!
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by seanet02: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Kairoseki77:

If you don't know what is happening, then keep your mouth closed!
What is happening that he did not know?
You have probably been watching you many Hollywood junks
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Royal Roy: Is it only me that finds this news disjointed & incoherent?

me too. cant make head or tail out of it
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2013
See source self, mods lock dis crap
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by abY2: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2013
I don't care if the syrian government is legitimate or not. Innocents citizens are dieing en mass.American should have intervaned long time before now
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by Abdul315(m): 9:21am On Aug 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] UNCLE SAM is @ work again!!!!want to take over damascus cos that's whre mahdi would βε̲̣ !!!!u can'† stop †ђξ prophecy!!!!!! ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. SHA ALLAH
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by citizenisb: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-23/us-refines-military-options-ahead-syrian-strikes

Now that the US has made up its mind once more and "knows" that Wednesday's chemical attack in Syria was conducted by the government and targeting the "rebels", even as the "developed" west calls for a UN investigation to determine just that, and as the US (including the CIA), Israel and Jordan have already sent an advance military force into Syria to conduct more false flag provocations and blame it on the regime, the only next step is to soften and prepare popular opinion for what comes next. And what comes next is on the front page of the WSJ this morning:

"The U.S. began refining its military options for possible strikes in Syria, officials said... Officers at the Pentagon on Thursday were updating target lists for possible airstrikes on a range of Syrian government and military installations." Then again we have seen all this before. Surely, one of these times the administration will actually go ahead and push the button instead of just talking about it.
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by citizenisb: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
The US' strawman for an attack is simple: assume a false flag operation was conducted in Syria, then demand full compliance with the West's demands that it be given full investigation privileges to confirm it wasn't a false flag operation, and scream bloody murder if those privileges are not granted. A story as old as the last Iraq war in fact. But that doesn't mean it will stop any time soon.

The Syrian government denied allegations it gassed its own people, backed by new statements from regime allies Iran and Russia accusing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's international foes of conspiring against him. U.S. officials said they have seen "strong indications" that chemical weapons were used but that more work was needed to evaluate and collect evidence.

The regime gave no indication, however, that it would agree to Mr. Ban's plea to let U.N. inspectors investigate the chemical-weapons allegations, as Syrian forces pressed on with an offensive in the towns around the capital where the attacks were alleged to have occurred.

U.S. officials who described the military options being revised at the Pentagon stressed that their purpose wouldn't be to topple the regime, but to punish Mr. Assad if there is conclusive evidence that the government was behind poison-gas attacks on Wednesday.

And there you have it: over the next week, we fully expect to wake up to news that a US and Israeli-led fly-by has crippled several key Syrian military installations in "punishment" for a chemical attack that with virtual certainty was conducted not by the regime which knows it every action is observed by spy satellites, but by the Qatari mercenaries whose only job is precisely to topple the Assad regime so the much-delayed LNG pipeline can finally pass underneath Syria. Because if it wasn't for that, why on earth would Saudi Arabia grovel before Putin demanding just that?
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
I would never think that Assad is responsible for the chemical attack.
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by NJlapto1: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Abdul315: [color=#990000][/color] UNCLE SAM is @ work again!!!!want to take over damascus cos that's whre mahdi would βε̲̣ !!!!u can'† stop †ђξ prophecy!!!!!! ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. SHA ALLAH

ummm i thought thats the false one.
Re: America, Israel And Jordan Invade Syria!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Interesting analysis!!

Watched the video on Al-jazeera ystday night of victims supposedly to have been gased!!

They were mostly males & my gut feeling seems to tell me its staged!!!
They didn't look dead to me!!

As the video came from the rebels & al-jazeera claimed it can't verify the video!!

Time will tell.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Politician Commission A Mud House He Built For A Widow / How Was Life In Saudi Arabia Before Oil Was Found? / The Kremlin Gave The Order To Eliminate Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.