Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. (1661 Views)

Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me / Israeli Violence And Racism Against African Immigrants / 1,500 Farmers Commit Mass Suicide In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by panafrican(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2008
Thousands of african immigrants are planning a mass suicide in south Africa.
angry
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7444012.stm
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by ayanfe(m): 2:07am On Jun 10, 2008
That is sad. A Congolese immigrant in South Africa jumped from a building a few years ago after the South African immigration service frustrated his efforts to get a green card and hence be eligible for a job. It made news on BBC.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by landis(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2008
that would only make the SA happy; less people to worry about.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by blacksta(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2008
I don't know how true this story is why would anybody especially illegal immigrants would want to commit sucide for another man country because of paper problem . No by force them they live for another
Man's country o make them go back to their respective countries. Can somebody pls validate the authencity of this story
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by malaza: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2008
We are a lenient country( i mean our govt) seriously.We allow dem guys to come here illegally, offer them free shelter and food after the displacements and now they want to commit suicide? in our country? angry angry Can they do that in any other african country esp. Zim? We shoul deport this guys sooner, they are not doing our already tainted image any good. Hello guys, how did?
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by landis(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2008
malaza:

We are a lenient country( i mean our govt) seriously.We allow them guys to come here illegally, offer them free shelter and food after the displacements and now they want to commit suicide? in our country? angry angry Can they do that in any other african country esp. Zim? We shoul deport this guys sooner, they are not doing our already tainted image any good. Hello guys, how did?

No Comment

grin cool grin
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by malaza: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2008
Thank you landis, i appreciate it. honestly cool
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by stephanay(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2008
malaza:

We are a lenient country( i mean our govt) seriously.We allow them guys to come here illegally, offer them free shelter and food after the displacements and now they want to commit suicide? in our country? angry angry Can they do that in any other african country esp. Zim? We shoul deport this guys sooner, they are not doing our already tainted image any good. Hello guys, how did?

shut up please angry angry angry
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2008
lol
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by jesusfreak(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2008
d nonsense that these South Africans think they can just get away with.

i wonder what yar'adua is doing fostering trade relations with them anyway

when there are biger fish to fry

arrant nonsense

malaza or whatever u call urself, u better shut up or else u'll see d back of my hand!

shio! angry
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
Positive Criticism !!! WOOHOO!!!
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by BTT(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ Malaza, and others with a brain as big as a housefly's.

South Africa is too young to disgrace the already hyper-damaged reputation of Africa. Much less South Africans.

Anyway, as put in the Bible "as his name is, so is he" South Africans are keeping south; malaza is a malaise

Pls see the cleaners!
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by jesusfreak(f): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Positive Criticism !!! WOOHOO!!!

id do better if u stopped stalking me okay? grin

i was only angry
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by redsun(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2008
Good,ride or die.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by malaza: 8:03am On Jun 11, 2008
BTT:

@ Malaza, and others with a brain as big as a housefly's.

South Africa is too young to disgrace the already hyper-damaged reputation of Africa. Much less South Africans.

Anyway, as put in the Bible "as his name is, so is he" South Africans are keeping south; malaza is a malaise

Please see the cleaners!

Yes Boy-boy we are still young, now can you and the rest of africa amd middle-east allow us to enjoy our 14 year old freedom without overpopulating us. Did you know we have the highest number of immigrants in Africa, and i bet you personally know someone from Naija who is currently in our country.This guys have been shown that they are not wanted here but instead of going home, they go on a hunger strike angry
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by malaza: 8:06am On Jun 11, 2008
stephanay:

shut up please angry angry angry

I love you too sweetness cheesy we shud really get along if our reletionship is to work. cheesy and for you, i will not shut up babe.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 14, 2008
Somali (their home country) would have been the better place to commit suicide.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by Novacaine(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2008
Better yet they could go to Darfur and get a few tips from Jim Jones but seriously why on earth do they wanna do that?
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by andrewza: 7:46am On May 18, 2012
I doubt many people In SA would care.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by RSA(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2012
Four years later Somalis are happily living in South Africa,they just like millions of other immigrants from the continnet are enjoyinng,peace,security and freedom in Mandelaland.South Africans are indeed their brothers keepers,brother fights and brothers make peace.I know places in Africa where brothers are killing each other like flies,as I'm typing this another bomb blast in Kano killing innocent people.
Oh I love you South Africa,God chosen country,The sun is rising from South, and will bring light to the rest of Africa.God love South Africa.
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by andrewza: 11:56am On May 18, 2012
RSA: Four years later Somalis are happily living in South Africa,they just like millions of other immigrants from the continnet are enjoyinng,peace,security and freedom in Mandelaland.South Africans are indeed their brothers keepers,brother fights and brothers make peace.I know places in Africa where brothers are killing each other like flies,as I'm typing this another bomb blast in Kano killing innocent people.
Oh I love you South Africa,God chosen country,The sun is rising from South, and will bring light to the rest of Africa.God love South Africa.

Nigeria may be the giant of Africa, Ghana the black star but we are the diamond
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by RSA(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2012
andrewza:

Nigeria may be the giant of Africa, Ghana the black star but we are the diamond

Indeed!
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by morpheus24: 6:14pm On May 18, 2012
^^^^

Giants crush diamonds in the palms of their hands
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by RSA(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2012
^^You can't break a diamond with your bare hands,even giants can't do it,you need a diamond to cut a diamond grin
Re: Mass Suicide Planned By African Immigrants In South Africa. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Vladimirovich Putin - My Lord; Mother Russia - My Fortress. / Breaking: Russia President Putin Suspended As Honorary President / £95,000-a-year Benefits Family Of 12 Re-homed In A £1,000-a-week House: -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.