Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart (3809 Views)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Poses On Her Stripper Pole / "He'll Surely Miss This"cossy Ojiakor poses on her Stripper Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by chiomaeva: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2013
`I'm guessing she means her ex would be missing these. Remember she was crying of being heartbroken some days ago - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/cossy-poses-on-stripper-pole-for-her-ex.html#sthash.iy493gxE.dpuf

Re: Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by eightsin(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2013
He will sure miss a LovePeddler no doubt!!
Re: Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by tyson99(m): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2013
He will surely miss those water melons
Re: Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by Dubby6(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2013
i will also miss dat oo...i dnt rili like u bt i luv ur globes
Re: Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by Forzap: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lol,wetin d guy wan miss?juice wey im don suck tire grin grin get lost gal!!
Re: Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart by ijebabe: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2013

(1)

Wedding Bells ... D’banj & Genevieve Nnaji’s Relationship Is Serious / (baby Photos) Mercy Johnson Delivers/welcomes bouncing baby boy / What Is Your Favorite Season Film?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.