Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan (3069 Views)

7 Deadly, Knockout Punchlines From The Wizkid/linda Ikeji Saga (Photos) / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Samklef Settles Feud With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by drepapa(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2013
People have been asking for the full story after I posted wale’s tweet defending his pal wizkid on twitter.
Full story:

Wizzy was about to perform at a wedding when he ‘instagramed’ saying he had a hangover. (I guess he was just sharing one of those experiences with his loved fans) when a fan noticed his gbagaun “am about to perform at this wedding with an hangover! Jah guide! Lol” for reasons best known to him, this Wizkid fan @Spruzman asked Wizzy to correct himself. Then he said it was cos of errors like this that Wizkid needed to get back to school referring to his song ‘the matter’ where he said “twenty man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o”
Obviously, that statement pissed Wizkid off. So Wizzy hit him with a simple but hugeeee reply.
Trust Wizkid's fans to defend their star, cos many of them pounced on @Spruzman, and severely lashed out at him too. Seriously, the story went viral on the internet.
Thinking that was the end, trust Nigerians nah, We no dey carry last. A return leg ensued on twitter where fans blasted wizkid and told him it was the same poor people that don’t have opinion that buy his CDs and pay for his shows.
Well wizkid was gracious not to reply any of this as it may further damage his image but like the Yoruba adage, Dada can’t fight but his brother can surely do.
Wale Folarin, the Nigerian born rapper signed to Rick Ross’s MMG went on twitter to instruct parents to train their parents on how to use social networks, which I shared earlier on nairaland here http:///mRkm7N. Hmmm. So un-Nigerian.
Now I leave you peeps to decide like I said earlier. Who is to be blamed; the fan or wizzy.
SEE ALL THE TWEETS, INSTAGRAM AND WALE’S DEFENCE POSTS BELOW.

http://holakomolafe..com/2013/08/broke-people-always-think-they-have.html

http://holakomolafe..com/2013/08/war-of-wordsfans-blast-wizkidtell-him.html

http://holakomolafe..com/2013/08/wale-reacts-to-wizkids-instagramtwitter.html

Re: The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is what happens when one gets controlled by fame and money. You lose it! Baby Justin Beiber is an example. I can't blame starboy. Most people will use the same line for defence...
Re: The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by drepapa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
uniqueval: This is what happens when one gets controlled by fame and money. You lose it! Baby Justin Beiber is an example. I can't blame starboy. Most people will use the same line for defence...

hmmm, but he is messing with the most sensitive part of his career o.Fans
Re: The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by Forzap: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dis wale guy is nt making sense undecided
Re: The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by BTT(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
I beg make una help those of us wey go night school: Wetin wrong for Uncle Whizzy grammar. Ok .. 20 man... Siimple singular and plural... 20 mans ni joor!

Ok, this one about hangover and performance na him I no come sabi where Uncle Whizzy score sero o.

Ehen ehn dear Whizzy, stop yabbing we ordinary poor people. Na we, bad as e bad, dey take money wey we suppose smoke garri buy those your tabon-tabon infested cd's. God is watching you on 5D o.
Re: The Full Story Behind The Wizkid's Instagram/twitter Gbagaun Feud With A Fan by drepapa(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
BTT: I beg make una help those of us wey go night school: Wetin wrong for Uncle Whizzy grammar. Ok .. 20 man... Siimple singular and plural... 20 mans ni joor!

Ok, this one about hangover and performance na him I no come sabi where Uncle Whizzy score sero o.

Ehen ehn dear Whizzy, stop yabbing we ordinary poor people. Na we, bad as e bad, dey take money wey we suppose smoke garri buy those your tabon-tabon infested cd's. God is watching you on 5D o.

heheheheheh,nice one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Leaves Her Pant On Display While Performing On Stage [PHOTOS] / Dakore Egbuson-akande And Family (photo) / Photo: Olamide Eating Garri & Soup With Small Stout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.