Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables (40628 Views)

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Deep. Guess he's referring to Lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5Y8frrP_v/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by theshaderoom: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
This person was sent to spill this tea o

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, this one her as e be o
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by playtheblues(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Peter's dog is Lola.

Hahahahaha Jude you go wicked oo.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by rotexteymie(f): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Later now if people starts insulting them..... They'll start saying "please Noone should talk about my family issues on social medias".......

Who brought the whole issue to the media??.

undecided undecided undecided?.......

It is well with the okoye brothers

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Mprex(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
i refuse to comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Ginaz(f): 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is Lola a dog? This parable seems senseless cos we all know who he is talking about. All this adding more fuel to this issue which won't do them any good. Every family got a problem, I pray Jehovah gives the okoye's the wisdom to resolved everything. This goes to show you blood isn't thicker than money, but with wisdom they shall prevail and eat the labour of their sweats cos they suffered and built it from nothing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Sommyangel(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Biko who are the dogs?? If na me be this guy wife I'll deal with him for calling me a dog... Silly puzzle

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by cruzita(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin so Lola na the greedy and selfish dog here?the main thing na to return the dogs to wherever they came from and the hunters can hunt in peace again

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by freakcin: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
This story of Jude is incomplete. He talked about how the youngest and his dog did not attend the wedding of the eldest.

Has he forgotten he didn't attend Peter's wedding? This dude is lying on social media and he calls himself the eldest.

How convenient to leave out the part where you ignored your junior bro on his wedding day.

Edit.

I've gotten so much mentions because I made reference to Jude. I will have you all know that as at the time I made this post the title made reference to Jude and not his follower. I don't tweet, so I didn't even know Jude is different from the so-called follower. All reference is now directed at the follower and not Jude.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by KingRex1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mehn this is bad. Lola has always been a headache to the Okoye's. But nothin can be done, they can't chase her.. Deal with it Paul!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by KingRex1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
freakcin:
This story of Jude is incomplete. He talked about how the youngest and his dog did not attend the wedding of the eldest.

Has he forgotten he didn't attend Peter's wedding? This dude is lying on social media and he calls himself the eldest.

How convenient to leave out the part where you ignored your junior bro on his wedding day.
where dd he lie?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by kristie26(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chai!! Lola don suffer.....she's now bin refered to as a dog.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by freakcin: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingRex1:
where dd he lie?

Is that the true account of what happened?

Did you sight Jude @ Peter's wedding?

Why was that ommitted from the story?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by ShitHead(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
You all are hunting in The evil forest of Amadioha. Leave the dogs alone.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by wellmax(m): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
If Peter decided to marry Lola, why can't they just respect his wish and move on. This is HIS LIFE.
Nonsense.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
They should split and let us hear word. Since they can't handle their issues as brothers and sisters-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Toeyoursea(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
My point of view is irrelevant in this matter; but i gotta state it. I have never been in love and I don't know how i would feel if i find love one day and my family members don't join me in loving whoever i love, regardless of their opinion. Ever since Peter found love, the least thing he has gotten from his brothers is support. Peter went clearly on a rant to state the issues and problem he has with his brother, instead of them to address the issue at hand, I always knew they would end up crying that ''Peter needs prayers, Peter is being influenced 'by a dog', Peter is childish'', bla bla bla and then blame the love of his life. Africans need to understand that once a man marries a woman, they become one.
I rest my case wink as I know follow them chop their money.
May God Intervene and restore calm.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by brownjulie(f): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
ewoooo! this people no dey taya ni
Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by drnairalov: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
trash...so he is trying to call lola okoye a dog..come out plain dont be stupid. probably because she is yoruba u dey dere dey yarn dust. I knew she will be dragged to this issue

PSquare have shown us there can never be unity among biafrans... There will never be #Biafra cos if allowed to go they will kill themselves

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
One of the three brothers wives may have drop overdoses of love portion inside the tea to cause confusion between them.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by ishiamu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Is Lola a dog? This parable seems senseless cos we all know who he is talking about. All this adding more fuel to this issue which won't do them any good. Every family got a problem, I pray Jehovah gives the okoye's the wisdom to resolved everything. This goes to show you blood isn't thicker than money, but with wisdom they shall prevail and eat the labour of their sweats cos they suffered and built it from nothing.

But peter is not the youngest na

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think his is referring to mayd and cynthia morgan

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Bosville(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Of all animals he could have used to sight an example, he decided to choose DOG

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Lasveg(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
where is dangote when u need him... #overgrownbabies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
My suggestion is Peter should leave the P-square if he won't be respected. So far, he has been good at his risks.

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by wellmax(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adults behaving like children.

They didn't show support for his wedding, why should he show interest in theirs?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Is gradually Turning into a child's play. Now I know that maturity is not by age but by wisdom

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by abbey621(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Who is majormacanakee?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
iranu...what's so difficult in leaving psquare alone and focus on ur career if u av one..na by force?

what's ma own sef, I no kuku lyk dem before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables by dguizman(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lola aka aja 1....u don cast already.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.