Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Shocking:cameroonian Woman Nabbed With A Sold Nigerian Baby!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking:cameroonian Woman Nabbed With A Sold Nigerian Baby!! (603 Views)

HILARIOUS Picture Of A Nigerian Baby Trying To Take It By Force Frm A White Dude / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking:cameroonian Woman Nabbed With A Sold Nigerian Baby!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cameroonian Lady Nabbed After Buying Nigerian Baby For N1.2m
Posted by: niyion August 23, 2013
Atemkeng with the 3-month-old baby she allegedly bought
Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Cross River State Command on Wednesday arrested a 42-year-old Cameroonian lady in Calabar, with a three-day-old baby she allegedly bought for N1.2 million.
Evelyn Atemkeng, accompanied by her 70-year-old mother, Anastasia Fambong, was said to have bought the baby boy from a matron of a clinic in Delta State into whose account she paid the N1.2 million.
Confirming the arrest, Commander ofthe Cross River State Immigration Command, Mr Samuel Ichoi, said his his men accosted the lady while boarding a ship to Cameroon after they got suspicious of her. She confessed to buying the baby, after interrogation.
“The lady came from Cameroon on Friday without any sign of pregnancybut this morning (Wednesday) she was found to be carrying a baby andwhen my men examined her there were no signs that she just gave birth, so she and the baby were apprehended.”
The lady also claimed that in May last year, she was given some herbs at Okigwe where she “miraculously gave birth to a baby girl who is now in Cameroon,” the Immigration boss said.
Atemkeng, however, told Vanguard that she gave birth to the baby and that N1.2 million she paid into the account of the matron was for delivery and herbs she gave to her toaid delivery.
“She (matron) said my chest would start producing milk in three weeks but for now the baby is taking baby food,” Atemkeng said.
“I am married and my husband is in Cameroon but there is nobody to take care of me in Cameroon, that was why I came to Nigeria to deliver,” she said.
The Anti-Human Trafficking Officer ofthe Nigeria Immigration Service at the Calabar Port, Mrs Agbor Ojong Ogar, dismiss the woman’s claim, saying she took time to examine the woman and she does not have any sign that she just gave birth.
“The woman passed here on Friday, she left on Saturday and returned to Calabar on Tuesday and was headingback to Cameroon with a baby and when we examined her she does nothave any sign of having given birth recently.”

Re: Shocking:cameroonian Woman Nabbed With A Sold Nigerian Baby!! by robosky02(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
home video

(1) (Reply)

Crunchy Garri Available In Lagos / tread closed / Families Wiped Out! Lawyer, His Wife And 3 Children Perish In MH17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.