Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power (1884 Views)

We Are Launching Our Miracles Harbel Prouducts-ruzu Bitter In Lagos / How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha / Pharmacy, Chimistry, Or Bio-chemistry, Physics, And Computer Science Majors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by sundiataa(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
FEEL REFRESH AND REJUVENATED BY DRINKING WATER TREATED WITH BIO DISC
CONTACT ME MPRE DETAILS ON 08037095551 ,O8026347823,070528627116
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by leunamme93(m): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
sundiata a: FEEL REFRESH AND REJUVENATED BY DRINKING WATER TREATED WITH BIO DISC
CONTACT ME MPRE DETAILS ON 08037095551 ,O8026347823,070528627116
no offence man, how does this work? What is made up of? What does it work for? Thanks.
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by sundiataa(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
The Bio Disc is made of special Glass and 13 Natural Minerals
A combination of the minerals and Fusion techniques produces a catalyytic conversion of Energy know as " Scalar"
Bio disc is a revolutionary innovation that is made of technically engineerednatural minerals which are structurally bonded into a glass atmolecular level through a very high heat fusion,
You can call me for more or googgle it
Check here www.mynaturehero.com
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by sundiataa(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bio Disc has a lot of health benefit,all it takes is to pass water over it before drinking or any other uses
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by leunamme93(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
sundiata a: Bio Disc has a lot of health benefit,all it takes is to pass water over it before drinking or any other uses
pls explain. Someone got this for my grandma nd so i was wondering what it was cos it looked very much like water. Thanks for your response.
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by sundiataa(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2013
By continual use of the Bio disc by your gran mum,you will notice she will be fresher,agile,in a nutshell she will be younger than her age!that's truth ,people that uses it are free from water borned disease,you can also use it,
Water your flower or garden with water treated with bio disc and see the growth rate,if you have a fish pod passed treated water into your fish pod and notices the growth rate,its amazing
Go online and check it out or contact me for more details,thanks
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by leunamme93(m): 2:48am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=sundiata a]By continual use of the Bio disc by your gran mum,you will notice she will be fresher,agile,in a nutshell she will be younger than her age!that's truth ,people that uses it are free from water borned disease,you can also use it,
Water your flower or garden with water treated with bio disc and see the growth rate,if you have a fish pod passed treated water into your fish pod and notices the growth rate,its amazing
Go online and check it out or contact me for more details,thanks [/quote ] ok.. Thanks
Re: Bio Disc ,the Miracles Of Natures Healing Power by sundiataa(m): 2:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Energized your water with Bio disc and life happy and longer
Contact me for your Bio disc today

(1) (Reply)

Etoro.com / As Of Today, 1 Naira = 1cedis / 71-Yr-Old Billionaire Arthur Eze Bows To A 43-Yr-Old Politician. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.