Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha (929 Views)

Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? / Business Plan On Jatropha Curcas (green Gold) / $1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha by usmanah: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi

I am looking to start a Jatropha farm ( 50 hecters) in Nigeria. I have been doing a lot of research but all I have gotten is hypes. I even paid some guy N15,000 for information on Jatropha and Moringa and all I got was information that was gathered from different websites. Nothing concrete.

Please I need to connect with anybody that is into Jatropha and Moringa Farming. I need to know

Jatropha

1. How true is it that there is a huge demand for bio diessel in Nigeria. Where is the market/ who is the market
2. How do I connect with a body / association of Jatropha farmers ( for genuine information and support)
3. Where to get good quality seeds
4. Genuine / affordable consultants that will help with farm set up, maintainace, etc
5. Possible markets that one can sell Jatropha oil and by products

Moringa

1. How do I connect with a body / association of Moringa farmers ( for genuine information and support)
2. Where to get good quality seeds
3. Genuine / affordable consultants that will help with farm set up, maintainace, etc
4. Possible markets that one can sell Jatropha oil and by products

Any other useful information will be appreciated
Re: How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha by boluwajokosegun: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
call Mr Gbenga on +234 8182355047,eesteeresources@gmail.com
also read his write up on jatropha under investment on nairaland or search for The Green Oil Well -Jatropha

(1) (Reply)

/ / Google Wants To Teach Android App Developers In Nigeria How To Make More Money / Leading Textiles Manufacturing Companies In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.