Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Highlander Or Jeep - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Highlander Or Jeep (893 Views)

***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Need good car or jeep for #1.5M / We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlander Or Jeep by taydav: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
I need a jeep.
I am okay with Lexus or highlander.
My budget limit is 2.6m.
Please advise which year and model I can go for .Am indifference about the choice on highlander or Lexus.

I want response from car dealers
Re: Highlander Or Jeep by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
taydav: I need a jeep.
My budget limit is 2.6m.
Please advise which year and model I can go for .Am indifference about the choice on highlander or Lexus.

When you say you need a Lexus, there are few Lexus SUV so you need to state what you would like to drive . . . What model of Lexus and with your choice of Lexus, i would assume that you are looking at something with leather even with the highlander and that means, you will be looking at something in the range of 2004 Model with leather, if you dont mind fabric of highlander, you might be able to get a 2005 model.
But some conditions that drives the prices are:
Record of the vehicle
Mileage of the ride
If you are picky with colors.
Give more information and i am sure one of the able dealers in the house will be more than glad to give you the best for less.
Re: Highlander Or Jeep by Faithnn: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
I have superb 2002 model Lexus RX 300 @ N1.6m.Contact me on 08131012103 if u are interested.
Re: Highlander Or Jeep by taydav: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Record of the vehicle ……very clean .Non accidental
Mileage of the ride……Avenge mileage of 15k per year .
If you are picky with colors………..Am picky with colors .For Lexus I prefer grey and highlander Gold or gray.

Am not really crazy with leather sit of fabric .Any will count .But the interior should be very clean.
Any of the RX MODEL of Lexus will be okay.
I need the dealers in the house to avail me of the year that will fit into the budget.
Re: Highlander Or Jeep by olanshi: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
taydav: I need a jeep.
My budget limit is 2.6m.

I have a very clean tokunbo 2005 Toyota Highlander Black color Exterior and gray color leather Interior

Also available is a Grey color 2004 Lexus RX330.. If you are interested, call me on 08028849078, 08074690744.. Or email me for detailed pictures on greatolanshi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Corolla 1994 Model For Sale Now! / Toyota Camry 94 Model(toks) At A Give Away Price / Car For Sale Hyundai 2005 Coupe Sport,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.