Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? (5462 Views)

Highlander Or Jeep / ***Important Tips On Buying A Car Or Jeep From Copart Auction*** / Need good car or jeep for #1.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2008
If you do, then you are invited to join us as we go off-roading this weekend. cool

Last weekend, was so much fun as we explored the limits of our trucks. We had 4 vehicles, my pathy, a hummer, an Avalanche and a G class.

We set off from Micheal's in VI at 1230pm.

All you need to join us is your truck!!! grin

Rav4s , CRVs and other pretenders are not allowed (except you can show us your 20m long lowing chain!!! shocked)
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by EI(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2008
fotodaddy:

If you do, then you are invited to join us as we go off-roading this weekend. cool

All you need to join us is your truck!!! grin

Rav4s , CRVs and other pretenders are not allowed (except you can show us your 20m long lowing chain!!! shocked)

So u mean say nkc no fit bring dat VW (forever) Passat shocked

Definition of truck na like beauty O! Na relative term grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
EI:

So u mean say nkc no fit bring that VW (forever) Passat shocked

Definition of truck na like beauty O! Na relative term grin

4motion no be 4X4 and by definition, truck must get big tire na.

so nkc is out of it.

nkc, no vex. The young shall grow!!!
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by viperman: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
I'm coming with a honda halla grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2008
viperman:

I'm coming with a honda halla grin

if so then na so so halla you go dey halla o!!! Make you no try am!!! grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by komekn(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2008
Spirit of adventure, i thought that was never on the Nigerian menu, unfortunetly i am not in Naija but will be sooner than later that means at least a month.

Now i can really have something to look forward to, and i will be coming with a proper 4X4

Keep that spirit and keep it on fire grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by YoungBrain: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2008
maybe we should pick Lagos-Benin expressway next that way people outside of Lagos can
join in a "true offroad experience"
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
komekn:

Spirit of adventure, i thought that was never on the Nigerian menu, unfortunetly i am not in Naija but will be sooner than later that means at least a month.

Now i can really have something to look forward to, and i will be coming with a proper 4X4

Keep that spirit and keep it on fire grin

It will be burning till you get here and join us!!! grin

YoungBrain:

maybe we should pick Lagos-Benin expressway next that way people outside of Lagos can
join in a "true offroad experience"

Ol boy I just came back from Benin. There was nothing spectacular about the trip!!!

When you go into the bush, through sand, mud, small rivers and otherwise impassable terrain, then you are doing something. grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
Nice idea.

why cant you post pictures for us to see?

I may attend in August with my true 4X4(RANGE 4.6 HSE), not those trucks you mentioned.

If you need trucks, you can call NEPA or Baba Lati at Mile2 Market to bring along their trucks too.

wink grin wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
landis:

Nice idea.
If you need trucks, you can call NEPA or Baba Lati at Mile2 Market to bring along their trucks too.
wink grin wink

see ya mouth !!!! Bush man grin grin grin

by the time san san show that your HSE you go see say all that thing wey them dey show for catalogue na film trick!!! grin grin grin

Meanwhile we do this almost every other week!!!
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by viperman: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
FORD EXPEDITION IS THIS MAIN LEVEL FOR THIS KIND OF TRIP cool
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2008
Viperman, for such fun, i will vote for a hummer H2.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
viperman:

FORD EXPEDITION IS THIS MAIN LEVEL FOR THIS KIND OF TRIP cool
$$Rhino:

Viperman, for such fun, i will vote for a hummer H2.

All this one na theory.

Come over and do practical na!!!! chicken!!! grin grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2008
Fotopapa, if i am in town, i will be the first to be there, cos i love such adventures, yeye man
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2008
$$Rhino:

Fotopapa, if i am in town, i will be the first to be there, because i love such adventures, yeye man

see ya mouth na!!! If am in town grin grin

make you show ya self ooo!!! Make you no dey make mouth ooo!!!! wink wink

After na water go come pass gari!!!
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
Fotopapa, i will be sure to let you know when i will be in town, and we will surely have fun with this, and when we all done, the coffee will be on me tongue
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
$$Rhino:

Fotopapa, i will be sure to let you know when i will be in town, and we will surely have fun with this, and when we all done, the coffee will be on me tongue

Ol boy this is naija not england. We no dey drink coffee for afternoon oooo!!!!! wink wink But if you get anything wey dey cold, then we go consider you!!! cool cool
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by PAPABOMBOY: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Cold kunu nko? Remember sey nah cold water dey enter fish mouth oh grin grin grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2008
PAPABOMBOY:

Cold kunu nko? Remember sey nah cold water dey enter fish mouth oh grin grin grin

Cold kunu will do the trick too!!
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
Fotopapa, Eng"wetin"? England ko, FreLand ni.
na coffee you go drink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
elephantNaira, I say I no go drink coffe na!!! grin grin grin
Abi na by force wink
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by ssRhino: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2008
Fotopapa, could u take some pix there and come and make us jealous that we cldnt make it.
It is weekend already, so u guys have fun, and please, if y'all drink dont drive.
Stay blessed.
One love.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by sultaan(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
Wish I was there my 4x4 QTII WJ limited likes playing in the mud sad
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2008
You all will see the pics by saturday evening or sunday. Na enjoyment we dey for now OOO!!! grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by landis(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2008
Good Luck.

and waiting to see the pictures, plus stories.
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by sonety2k(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ Fotodaddy

Nice adventure , can't wait to join d train next time grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
I didnt tell you guys that last week I got stuck by the beach. Water almost carry the car go!!! shocked shocked

But the hummer and a very long towing rope saved the day!!!

Anyway, this time, we are wiser but pictures will tell the story better!! grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2008
We just got back. Pathy, Avalanche, Sequoia, Hilux, Prado.

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by kingdong(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2008
wow, i bet yu guys had naiize wan. Good for you grin
Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by fotodaddy: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2008
And in the end some grilled fish to cool us down at the joint!!! grin grin grin

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by kingdong(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2008
O boy i dey turn purple green and bright yellow with envy(not the winchi type o grin) una still carry some naiize sisis go again. Who drive that avalanche and wetin e be like to handle for the rough terrain? Hope say the thing representin. Nothing sweet like driving on adventure. Someday soon God go do iyanu wink

Shey you sha see better cool palmwine buy take wash down the grilled fish cheesy Dude nothing do you, not wan bit, gbogboyin gbono felifeli grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: We are back. Do You Have A 4x4 Truck Or Jeep? by lucabrasi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2008
the person driving the white pick up should return it to the local government quick snap!! grin
@photos
realli awesome,naija ppl dey enjoy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2005 Renault/dacia Pickup 4x4 - N420k / Sparkling Honda Accord (evil Spirit)@ Give Away Price / Sold urray Is Now 1.950milion 2007 Lexus 350 For Sale. This price is last price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.