Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... (853 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by harlos: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
1. At least five people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

16.I love you.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by Mobsync(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
harlos: 1. At least five people in this world love you so much they would die for you.

2. At least fifteen people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.

16.I love you.

Quoted for future reference.
Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by texanomaly(f): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Nice!!
Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by Freiburger(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
waoh! i'm this special? cool
Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by harlos: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger: waoh! i'm this special? cool
Even to God wink

1 Like

Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by Ichliebedich(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wow... I dont rili think abt some of the points here. I love u too op
Re: 16 Things You Probably Never Knew Or Thought About... by harlos: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ich liebe dich: Wow... I dont rili think abt some of the points here. I love u too op
kiss
texanomaly: Nice!!
thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

SEX SCANDAL: Popular Blogger Who Exposed COZA Pastor Asks For Forgiveness / A Girls First Time / How Often Do We Iron Our Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.