Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much (5554 Views)

Building A Career In NDA / How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA / Save Ex-cadets Of Man Oron From Jobless After Trainning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by freshchuks10(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
I heard d cadets in nigeria defence academy earn abt 50k monthly as students.i stand not to be corrected and say 50k is too much after all dey dont pay for any service.why shud they be paid that amount when teachers in public schools are paid less than that.Well if i was asked to suggest how much is suitable i would gladly suggest r minimum wage set by the government.NOTE: just an opinion nd perspective
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by chucky234(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Why you com dey pour your anger for NL when you know the road to both defence headquarters and Aso Rock
shioo see me see wahala ooo
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by Mobsync(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
For laying down their lives? I don't think so. Besides, I believe you're talking about Regular cadets- those guys are to spend 5 years getting a degree and at the same time, military training. They need no sort of distraction.
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by freshchuks10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
bt being fed nd no fees + min wage shud b enuf wif no distractions.i feel dey just made it too comfortable cos of dia pple dat r alwayz chosen
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by Mobsync(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
freshchuks10: bt being fed nd no fees + min wage shud b enuf wif no distractions.i feel dey just made it too comfortable cos of dia pple dat r alwayz chosen

Yeah! Men and women of the police, military and paramilitary should all be comfortable so that they don't start "misbehaving".
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by aimsr(m): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Mobsync:

Yeah! Men and women of the police, military and paramilitary should all be comfortable so that they don't start "misbehaving".
Well I think u do have a point.
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by ultron12345: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2018
aimsr:
Well I think u do have a point.
its too much abeg, they should stop it and add it to d salaries of our amiable medical doctors
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by Monday46(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2018
It none of ur business let them be paid as much as they can it their life that is involved not urs
Re: Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
If Nigeria and the Nigerian army were loyal to the citizens, getting paid 50,000 naira would have been considered small in relation to their commitment and dedication. But you are complaining because the nation and the army ain't loyal to its citizens

(1) (Reply)

Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax / Amazing Career Building Tips For Graduates / PTAD Commences The Second Phase Of Parastatals Pensioner Verification Exercise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.