Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA (73984 Views)

Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny / Building A Career In NDA / Dont You Think #50000 For Cadets In Nda Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by bechi2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
please who knows what the first three months of regular combatant cadet looks like in the Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA). I just wanna know before i resume next month.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by ayojango(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
bechi2: please who knows what the first three months of regular combatant cadet looks like in the Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA). I just wanna know before i resume next month.

U didn't even say 3weeks they will JOB u like madd yes dts d language and you must serv a master d funny thing is dt ul b allocated to smone much younger than you r.

Respect is strictly by rank so drop ur age @ home. When u hear JUNGLE DON MATURE!! Its time to head for bush drilling

1 Like

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by bechi2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
ayo jango: .

U didn't even say 3weeks they will JOB u like madd yes dts d language and you must serv a master d funny thing is dt ul b allocated to smone much younger than you r.

Respect is strictly by rank so drop ur age @ home. When u hear JUNGLE DON MATURE!! Its time to head for bush drilling
I'll be 19 by oct

1 Like

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Madawaki01(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
@
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by bechi2(m): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2012
Madawaki01: @bechi,u are lucky to get admission,pls is it by merit or long leg and@ayo jango did u recieve any allowance as a student?how much does a lieutenant get as salary,pls reply,it is very urgent
Anyone destined to be there will actually be there. It's by both

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Madawaki01(m): 5:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Will u pay tuition fees there?
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by ayojango(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2012
@madawaki as regards salary its constant and very comfortable everyone is very paid

Outing r only on sundays btween 0800-1600hrs,ther r no banks or ATMs in d compound.

Be ther its like a University so d drills and education aspect r both tough. B prepared and brace urself its a Very TOUGH life ahead
And NO ONE will say SORRY

4 Likes

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Madawaki01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
ayo jango: @madawaki as regards salary its constant and very comfortable everyone is very paid

Outing r only on sundays btween 0800-1600hrs,ther r no banks or ATMs in d compound.

Be ther its like a University so d drills and education aspect r both tough. B prepared and brace urself its a Very TOUGH life ahead
And NO ONE will say SORRY
how much does a 2lieutenant receive?and how much is d tuition fees,pls reply
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by member10: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
Its free, nobody pays anything.
They pay you instead.
Its not as vigorous as it use to be. People don run away as they did in thoes days, its just like every other thing in nigeria. Changed!
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Madawaki01(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
كلورين: Its free, nobody pays anything.
They pay you instead.
Its not as vigorous as it use to be. People don run away as they did in thoes days, its just like every other thing in nigeria. Changed!
how much did they pay?pardon me for my curiousity,pls reply
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by member10: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2012
I don't know, I never bothered to ask. No matter how much it is, it will be enough for you, considering they feed you and give you accomodation.
Health, books(I think). Everything is provided for you. But I can ask a friend sha, when I see him.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by poby(m): 2:58am On Aug 22, 2012
@Madawak
Why are you so much concerned about the pay, military is what people should into because of the passion for the job and not because of the pay, but I can tell you the pay is very ok better than what you will earn if you are employed in most of the telecoms in Nigeria.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Madawaki01(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2012
كلورين: I don't know, I never bothered to ask. No matter how much it is, it will be enough for you, considering they feed you and give you accomodation.
Health, books(I think). Everything is provided for you. But I can ask a friend sha, when I see him.
pls ask ur friend 4 full details
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Johncasey(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
bechi2: please who knows what the first three months of regular combatant cadet looks like in the Nigerian Defence Academy(NDA). I just wanna know before i resume next month.
very hapi to see an officer cadet to be on nairaland...i was also admited for d 64th regular course...am as curious as u are. I also want to knw hw d clown state(as dey cal it) would b in d academy...shun sir
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by bechi2(m): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2012
Johncasey: very hapi to see an officer cadet to be on nairaland...i was also admited for d 64th regular course...am as curious as u are. I also want to knw hw d clown state(as dey cal it) would b in d acamdemy...shun sir
wat's up,i'm also happy to see an officer cadet on nairaland. Wat state are u from? This ma 2go username Bechi200,add me so we can talk better.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by member10: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
Johncasey: very hapi to see an officer cadet to be on nairaland...i was also admited for d 64th regular course...am as curious as u are. I also want to knw hw d clown state(as dey cal it) would b in d acamdemy...shun sir

Bloody clown, as you were!
He has not even started, e don dy shak am!
Its usual doe, that 1st year.
Madawaki01: pls ask ur friend 4 full details
No wahala.. I'll

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by obaino4eze: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2012
I'm a cadet of 62rc...u r cumin 2 d permanent site...bt we d 62rc resumed at d old site nd we rili feel d hell on earth bt rite nw jst tank d commandant 4 makin tins easier by banin sum punishment xo u shuldnt b afraid d hard times r ova Nda is nw a place of Shayi..

1 Like

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by obaino4eze: 12:33am On Aug 25, 2012
My Advice goes 2 U...dnt b afraid of d unknown i cn tel u dat NDA is no more wat U tink abt sufering...NDA is nw a centre of relaxation bt mind U...we Wil mak u do it Even Against Ur Wish.

2 Likes

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by bechi2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
obaino4eze: My Advice goes 2 U...dnt b afraid of d unknown i cn tel u dat NDA is no more wat U tink abt sufering...NDA is nw a centre of relaxation bt mind U...we Wil mak u do it Even Against Ur Wish.
thank u very much sir for ur comment.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Congratulations..

1 Like

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by soulhitch: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=Cajetan speaks][color=#006600][/color] pls i need more info and enlightement about entry into the short regular service: am going to be a graduate soon, b.sc in political scince. Pls tell what re the key to success in d military.ve always wanted to serve my country. Going to put in after service straight prior to that time need to know more. Sirs i wolud be grateful

1 Like

Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by shakur4luv(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
hello sir pls i will like to write the nda exam dis year pls is there any help u can offer pls i will like to be a cadet
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Lovehenry2(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Am a corper serving in gombe state bt i wil b thru by june 2013.a bsc holder 4rm a private skol.d army is my life,even wit half pay i wil stil join d army.i hv little knowledge abt d trainin bt i hv started training my self mentaly n physicaly.am goin 4 short service,wen wil d form b on sale n wat d average pushups 4 a cadet,d reason i askd is dat i want 2 b fit 100% b4 i enta.tank u sir.dis is my numba. 08060006824 for any info let me knw plz sir.tanks
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by jguy19: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2013
i am an ND holder, and i want to to join the NDA can anyone please tell more about nda. Please i need the reply urgently. Dis is my private num. 08122903895
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by daniy2k(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
NDA result for 2013/2014 is out call 08066107919 to check
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by fredopayee(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
bechi2: wat's up,i'm also happy to see an officer cadet on nairaland. Wat state are u from? This ma 2go username Bechi200,add me so we can talk better.
Please Bechi...2a5ab529 my BB Pin. Pls add me if you on BB, get a lot to discus with u. Shun sir!
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by fredopayee(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
obaino4eze: My Advice goes 2 U...dnt b afraid of d unknown i cn tel u dat NDA is no more wat U tink abt sufering...NDA is nw a centre of relaxation bt mind U...we Wil mak u do it Even Against Ur Wish.
Please, I want to know more about NDA. My personal number 07064345038 and my BB Pin 2a5ab529. Thanks!
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by aycoded1: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
I also want to write the exam this year, pls help.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Ayodele115(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
poby:
@Madawak
Why are you so much concerned about the pay, military is what people should into because of the passion for the job and not because of the pay, but I can tell you the pay is very ok better than what you will earn if you are employed in most of the telecoms in Nigeria.
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Ayodele115(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
poby:
@Madawak
Jesus lead mission!!!
Re: How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA by Ayodele115(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ayodele115:
Jesus lead mission!!!
cograte cadet madawaki 68rc

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbadebo Richard: UNIBADAN Student Dies In A Soap-Making Machine In Ibadan / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Ezenwa: Meet 30-Year-Old Nigerian Who Has Employed Over 3000 In His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.