Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Everyone Can Do This! Is It True? Find Out… - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Everyone Can Do This! Is It True? Find Out… (568 Views)

E-gold At N100! Is It True? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Can Do This! Is It True? Find Out… by neksummi(m): 1:17am On Jun 10, 2008
I strongly believe that there’s NOTHING that ‘everybody can do.’ My argument?
Because not everybody will actually sit down to do it. The most difficult part of anything is actually
sitting down to do it.
We are different individuals with different interests and passions, and
there’s nothing that can interest all of us.
I’m an internet marketer. Even before I started my business, I surfed the web a lot.
I was at the cyber café almost every other day.
So when I started my business, it was natural for me to make it every day.
Now if you at best surf the web once every two weeks, unless you are ready to change, I
’m afraid Internet marketing is not for you.
I laugh when I see ads like, ‘Everyone can do it,’ you need only 15-30mins every day for this,’
‘No sponsoring necessary,’ ’We’ll do all the work for you.’
When did you read your emails, go through your training as a beginner? When did you write articles
and post to your blog or submit to article directories? When did you place your ads whether free or paid?
And the questions go on and on, all in 15-30mins? Please let’s be realistic and stop deceiving people and stop being deceived!
‘No sponsoring’ How would you expect that sponsoring is not necessary when the person is actually
enticing you to sponsor you.
And my friend, no one will do your work for you. Everyone has enough for himself. Take it or leave it!
Therefore whatever offer you come across, ask yourself, am I passionate about it?
Can I really sit down to do it? If your answer is NO, my friend move ahead and find something you can really sit down and do.
You will find that the more you enjoy what you do, the more successful you will become. I am a testimony.
I enjoy my net biz and it gets better every day!
  My mission on this forum is to break the wave of lies by presenting only the TRUTH. Only the truth will set many
unsuspecting nairalanders free. Please don’t let your ‘GREED’ land you into trouble.
I have a free e-book on internet marketing. You’ll find it very resourceful.
Just shoot me a mail at neksfreetips@gmail.com and the link will be sent to you in less than 5mins to download.
If you can do what the e-book says, fine. If not, find something else.

(1) (Reply)

Print And Sell Vouchers From Home Or Office With Little. / Start A Profitable Online Biz Now. / Are U Intending Divorce Or Separation? Please Before You Think, Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.