Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mo' Hits- Pere Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mo' Hits- Pere Video (3968 Views)

Don Jazzy Mo Hits & Rubbish Videos / Mo Hits All Star Video Is Out Boody Call / The Kokomaster(mo Hits) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo' Hits- Pere Video by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 10, 2008
This video is just too tap! I mean its the best Mo Hits video ever, below is a link to the video. Let me know your comments  wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grk77VBqQW0

I believe the video is tight and neat but has no reasonable storyline with the song.
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by coolboyapg: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2008
to me its the best video to come out of naija,for christ sake check out the location,the story line would even drive a hard listener of fuji and apala to love mohits and yet some haters say the label is bad.if i had three thumbs i would give it to mohits all stars and dj tee for that wonderful idea,i think they should have ended it with a TO BE CONTINUED,then they wud record another song and get back at don jazzy.any aw big ups to mohits for providing us with a nice video,come to think of it ,the video is MORE THAN A MUSIC VIDEO,its more or less like watching a MOVIE.mohits i rate am ten all ten.i hope the other videos coming are good especially ololufe
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by 9ja4eva: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
Video just there.Nothing special
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by jaymes(m): 2:07am On Jun 13, 2008
No doubt the quality of the video was tight, but the story and camera angles did badly, DJ TEE is still improving, thumbs up to him! smiley
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by Saddam: 3:49am On Jun 13, 2008
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by bicee(f): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
the story line does makes sense.
two guys doing a lot of work toasting their girls and at the end of the day found them at their big don's house
the highest bidder gets the girls.
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2008
Don Jazzy's efizzy was irritating. He didn't do it well.
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by larry007(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2008
Nice Video, thumbs Up For the Mohits crew. keep It Up Guys
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by Aiyetunje: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
In totality the video is CRAP!

I give them a 3.9 out of 10 & thats for the effort of traveling out, wasting good money to shoot the video.

the song is a great song but why spoil it with a completely useless video.

the video has great technical quality tho the directing is a bit suspect but above par still but the story line is WHACK!

Our Naija artistes just dont get it yet as per videos, its not all about going to Ghana/SA or wherever to shoot but shoot a video that makes sense! What you get over there is superior technical equipment bt they wont give you good directing (if you want to use a Naija director) or a good story line
Re: Mo' Hits- Pere Video by demo47: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2008
this song is heavy!

(1) (Reply)

Orlando Julius Music Download / 2nd Thisday Music Festival - A Flop? / Unlimited L.a Vs Clarence Peters Who Is The Best Video Director.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.