Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Kokomaster(mo Hits) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Kokomaster(mo Hits) (1832 Views)

Don Jazzy Mo Hits & Rubbish Videos / Mo' Hits- Pere Video / Mo Hits All Star Video Is Out Boody Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by mayostical(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2006
[color=#990000][/color] aint got much 2 say, just wanted 2 knownd find out wats goin on about d-banj, dos he ave a giirl in his life and also wwats felt about him been beetter than TU FACE, Honestly i feel he is far more better than the NO-LELE BABA( TU-FACE),, ,, hit me up wif ur comments and replies grin cheesy grin

Re: The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by hoodboi(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2006
mos def, dbanj is d bomb nd he's far more better than tuface, i jst can't get enough of his new songs dey off da hook especially d why me video dat's mad.
Re: The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by smartsoft(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
i like him he stood out and he his very creative.
Re: The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by layi(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2006
Dapo is a total artist. Very original with attitude

she wouldnt leave me alone, always calling phoooooone
EN! FI LE! She no gree

"she said she wanted to be mine/
"that my koko drives her wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild/
"(so tell me ) why me o/

"but it was a one night stand
"baby don't u understaaaaaaaaand/
"(so tell me) why me o/
Re: The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by 9jamusic09: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2010
http://www.nigeriamusicmovement.com/index.php/mo-hits-record-label-profile

Nigerian Music Nigeria - Mo Hits Record Label Profile With Artists Videos Contact

Mo Hits Records is the Brainchild of prolific Music Producer, Singer and Song Writer Micheal Ajereh a.k.a Don Jazzy and has some of Nigeria's biggest artists including D'Banj and Wande Coal.

nigerian, nigeria, music, dbanj, wande coal, don jazzy
Re: The Kokomaster(mo Hits) by adewex(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2010
You are all birds of the same feathers, including d`banj

(1) (Reply)

Alexpissu Vs Mailmalc / Download Olamide -turn Up (prod. Pheelz) / Nigerian Hip-hop :- Music Or Noise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.