Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (6408 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
As for me I would like to have 3kids. All male and deir names would be brian,alex and jude. What's urs?

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Enegod(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'm coming back
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by holyvirgin: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
7. Their names are to be
Gods gift
God'sgrace
GodswiLl
Godshand
Godspower
Godslove
Godstithe.....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Vivly(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
3 males and a female.
Perez
pedro
louis
marie
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by fizboy1: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: As for me I would like to have 3kids. All male and deir names would be brian,alex and jude. What's urs?
Vivly: 3 males and a female.
Perez
pedro
louis
marie
Ms_Steph: As for me I would like to have 3kids. All male and deir names would be brian,alex and jude. What's urs?
and wen d fuc.k did women started naming their kids or are u getting married to a dummy??..smh for wat dis world has turned into

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
holyvirgin: 7. Their names are to be
Gods gift
God'sgrace
GodswiLl
Godshand
Godspower
Godslove
Godstithe.....
LOL! You must be a Niger Deltan grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
Jeremy and Julian

It's gonna be all Jays though
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Iaz93: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
fizboy1: and wen d fuc.k did women started naming their kids or are u getting married to a dummy??..smh for wat dis world has turned into
SMH for what your brain has turned into. Why can't a woman name her child?

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
11 children.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
just three
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by demmy55(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
2 kids. A girl and a boy. Names not yet decided.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
3 cute boys (Gabriel, Michael and Raphael) and a sweet girl (Christabel or Mellisa)

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Mynd44: 2:20am On Aug 24, 2013
Erm.....I am not sure I want kids yet.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 24, 2013
fizboy1: and wen d fuc.k did women started naming their kids or are u getting married to a dummy??..smh for wat dis world has turned into
Nd which part of d bush dis one frm come?

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 24, 2013
Just 2..dunno about the names i'll decide when i see them. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 24, 2013
@Op, am still thinking... wink
Caracta: 11 children.
perfect football team. grin
Call them arsenal fc grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by obo389(m): 3:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
3 cute boys (Gabriel, Michael and Raphael) and a sweet girl (Christabel or Mellisa)
grin grin angelic boys you have there
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2013
obo389:
grin grin angelic boys you have there
and I want the boys to be triplets..
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2013
uhmm 2 guys and a girl and i'l be naming them

- Wronksa
- Gosia
and the girl would be called - Megan smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

Im sure u'll be having like 5 or 6 girls with names like osaro, Jennifer, Caro, bingo, alinco, Osohogbo-apaye, or even aliku undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: just three

which one is just 3 angry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Im sure u'll be having like 5 or 6 girls with names like osaro, vennesa, bingo, alinco, edo-apaye, or even aliku undecided
*eyes him* bad belle must quench.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 5:51am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
*eyes him* bad belle must quench.

Truth is bitter grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Truth is bitter grin
witchcraft is death by fire
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 5:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
witchcraft is death by fire

takes one to know one embarassed
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

looking for a partner to derail this thread with you? You didnt see me.

@Op, tribal names..
Boys..
Ifechukwu (light of God)
Ebubechukwu (God's might)
Ikechukwu (God's power)

Girl...
Munachimso ( I move with God) or
Amarchukwu (God's grace)

2 Likes

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by MariaGoretti: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2013
190-the-clown:

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by 190theclown: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2013
grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by holyvirgin: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

@Op, tribal names..
Boys..
Ifechukwu (light of God)
Ikechukwu (God's power)

Girl...
Amarchukwu (God's grace)
Look for ya own names madam, those names are already taken.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) by Enegod(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria-Goretti:

@Op, tribal names..
Boys..
Ifechukwu (light of God)
Ikechukwu (God's power)

Girl...
Amarchukwu (God's grace)
so, you are single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thread For The 40s Crowd, Discuss Issues Relevant To You, Instead Of Other Ppl / Piercing A Baby Girls Ears Is Wrong. Stop It. / To The Mothers,I need help o.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.