Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? (6380 Views)

Is It Adviceable For A Mother Or Father To Wear Only Pant At Home? / DEBATE: Mother And Father Who Is More Important In The Family And Why ? / IVF: Using A Brother's Or Father's Sperm, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by burteeone(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
I will like to know your own opinion on how do you love your parent. For me my Father love me most, my most love and care, but always been at my Father's side. Moreover I love my Mother than my Father.

When my Father were sick, the day he was taking to Hospital, we (children ) shout and bring out football to play. waooo i love the day. God forgive if it is a sin.

and you?
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Hotstepper(f): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
how can one love one over the other, simple, the love you have for your parents are unconditional love. You probably said you love your mother over your dad because children alwayz have this bond with their mother as per the person that breast feeded them and all that. tongue
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Grizzly(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2006
I love both,
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2006
me tooooooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Softee(f): 12:38am On Mar 17, 2006
I love my Mum. My father had never really been around. Only seen him a couple of times so for me i love my Mum most.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by pearl2(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2006
Both of them occupy special places in my life.
I find it cruel to be asked to choose between the two of them.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by banke(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2006
i so much love my Daddy for so many reasons and also i love my mum too but my daddy is the quite type who get easily fed up and my mummy is the ''owambe'' type so one works for one!
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by stormz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2006
well really i dnt have2 answer that question if u knew me
well basically.my dad used to hit my mother and really hurt her, so wen i was 6/7 he left us, i mean he "went to work" and never came back, since then i loved my mother because of all the pains shez endured.
he calls me at tyms n i pick up my fone but he knows how i feel about him n i dnt have2 tell him
i hope i neva treat my wife like dat n walk out on my son, i'd h8 myself
so really
i love my mother VERY much
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2006
Both
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by loriann(f): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2006
both r precious but i prefer my dad cos i dont stay with my mum and i feel my dad is the best
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Zahymaka(m): 2:36am On Mar 22, 2006
When it comes down to the basics most men seem to love their moms and most girls their dads. I think my mom is the best mom in the world but it's only recently I started loving my dad as much as I do my mom. Maybe it's because I've seen all he has gone through because of me and that he believes in me when no one else does.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by mlksbaby(f): 4:01am On Mar 22, 2006
Both my parents are unique in their ways; dad is tough and he gives me many things to admire in a man  smiley    mum is ever the sweet lady of my heart  kiss Dad's always there for us - even if I admit I don't always understand him. Mum is the wise woman who applies the balm ever so understandably whenever life heats up in my face.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by iybabe(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2006
I love my father -he is so caring and you need to see him with my kids-he is a daddy in a million but i think i appreciate my mummy better now that i have my own kids because she makes her own contributions too,just that she doesnt express her feelings.My mummy is the type that when you are sick,she believe you are over dramatising and should not be pamper until she sees you are dying and she begin to fret but my daddy is so loving-can you belief he was by my side when i had my first baby in 1995 and was just begging me to cooperate with doctors while my hubby is grinking beer somewhere around-I LOVE U DADDY
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by reniks(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2006
I love my Mom most.I like my father but my Mom occupies a VERY special place in my heart.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Sarifat(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2007
I love my father, i love my father, i love my father just wake me up and ask me it still going to be my father.
may his sole rest in perfect peace. Olohun ki o fi ori jin baba daradara (AMEN)
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by justme3(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2007
i prefer my mum anyday
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2007
they are both dear to me. cheesy
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by osereka(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2007
THE LOVE THE CHILD HAVE FOR THE MOTHER IS GREATER THAN HE HAVE FOR ANY OTHER PERSON. I MEAN REAL MOTHERS. COS ANY BODY CAN BE A MOTHER BUT IT TAKES SOMEONE SPECIAL TO BE A MUMMY. YEA I LOVE MY MUMMY THE MOST.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by AlRaheem(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2007
@Topic Only, please only read and mind your own life!!!!
I liked my mom disciplinary better 4 she's corporal. And Hausa lady who worked 4 Ibrah B. She never liked him. I like the fact she doesn't put up with Pa's Bull shit, or any of us her sons. Omorogun is never too far from her reach. She loved to feed me feed and feed me. Alll her relatives are the best people ever. Ma, never played with my sickness nor my School-she makes away 4ne thin 4 me. Ma loves happy things-Ma, loved parties and yet so Religious. Ma was a soldier who hated crooked people.
@topic only please ignore comments @me forget what i said- mind your own
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by AlRaheem(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2007
I love my dad so much section to be added
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Esss(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2007
If I am given a gun and a free 2minutes pass to shoot anyone I want and no charges will be brought against me, My mu will be dead in 2seconds with fourty-one 9mm bullets lodged in her chest and head, Which means I'm left with my dad.

Damn,
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Olufidu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2007
They both have touched my life in different ways that have made me who I am today. One complements the other. So, both are precious and indispensable (even though the old man is no more) and are in classes of their own.

@ Ess,

If I am given a gun and a free 2minutes pass to shoot anyone I want and no charges will be brought against me,  My mu will be dead in 2seconds with fourty-one 9mm bullets lodged in her chest and head,  Which means I'm left with my dad.

What a passion in the negative for the one that brought you to this world! Do you mind sharing with us or me? I am really touched by your posting.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Amiga(f): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2007
I love both
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by olatos(f): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2007
I love my DAD so much, cos hes all av got, He has been there thru thick and thin, I lost my mum at a tender age, so i didnt really get to know her, i love her too, even tho I dont know, But my DAD is still the one i love most, smiley
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by RichDad1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ olatos,
You took the words from my mouth, cry, I love my dad but miss my mom
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Esss(m): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2007
Olufidu:

@ Ess,
What a passion in the negative for the one that brought you to this world! Do you mind sharing with us or me? I am really touched by your posting.

I didn't ask her to give birth to me, did I? My birth was as a result of her own pleasure.

But I'm actually in therapy and my shrink says I need to confront her. I'm really pissed and I am harboring many year of anger in my heart. She really pisses me off. And ask for my Dad, that one is a different case.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by uchetobi(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2007
Its hard to say damn!!!!!!!!
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Bblak(f): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2007
luv my mum so dearly cos she has been dere through rough and smooth. a rare gem indeed.

luv my dad too but the love for my mum is incomparable.

It's my mum all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.1 lv. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by Bblak(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
love my mum so dearly because she has been dere through rough and smooth. a rare gem indeed.

love my dad too but the love for my mum is incomparable.

It's my mum all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.1 lv. kiss kiss
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by 2Rich4U(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
My mom anyday, we have a special bond that cannot be express in words.

My dad we never saw eye to eye growing up he always thinks I will amount to nothing and I put myself through school and got myself to a comfortable position to proof him wrong. We are much better now but alot of damage has been done in the past, lets just say we are cordial to each other now.

I love my momma !
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by CrazyMan(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
I love both.
Re: Mother Or Father: Who Do You Love Most? by mcube(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2007
i can say i love both in a different way.

i love my dad so much cos he make some sacrifices for me which i dont think any father can make for his child.

i liove my mum too cos without her i wouldnt ave been in this world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With Twins That Are Girls / Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. / Water Dispenser VS Refrigirator ??? #syinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.