Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321545 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
I feel weak. Kinda stressed out.

But I would update nomatter how tired I get.

Action resumes at 8pm.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sleekch1c(f): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
kayemjay: I feel weak. Kinda stressed out.

Action resumes at 8pm.
Kay oh.....y re u doing us totori na?
D nyt update will be longer right?
Ur story is awesome,ur diction good.
But wait,
Wasn't ahmed too careless with that call?
He knew he was being watched.with Common sense he shld have realized that his phone had been compromised too since he knew that the house was bugged. You would expect a seasoned and intelligent detective as u described him to know these things. He didn't even use codes while discussing with the uncle..........same goes for the veteran detective uncle of his who was squealing his identity away on d phone forgetting that he was a man with powerful enemies.
Altogether dear,I love dis piece. Let me sieze this opportunity to do this:
*kneels down and brings out a bottle of alomo*
Wld you be my..........

ALOMO DRINKING PARTNER? grin grin grin kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
Superb...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Bluediamond1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
These niggers are badt....
Kay,wait o***
*searching!searching!!searching!!!
Oooooh nooo!can't find it,dis dictionary is imcomplete,cldnt find d words to describe u.
Lemme go get d latest edition...
But 4 now,thumbs up man.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by BosColeone: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Someone is infatuated with kayemjay tho, beesqueezy grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Rukitop(f): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
kayemjay: I feel weak. Kinda stressed out.

Action resumes at 8pm.
The lord is your strength Kay dear....waiting for the action cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by DarlingtonDin(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
'The ghosts' reminds me of 'the company' in prison break. They work in d same way.
I think u are doin a good work though...waitin for ur update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

11 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
BosColeone: Someone is infatuated with kayemjay tho, beesqueezy grin

Sharp mind you got smiley
But its nothing close to your imaginations, trust me wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hollywood live in Lagos. You leave me wanting more.. Great job! How dε Colonel take escape? Got a wide range of thoughts as to how he did that. You did say earlier that †ђε colonel is smart. Now I digg.. Keep it up honey wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by MedKen: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Believe me 24 hrs is such a long time..........Mr kay keep the fire burning.......islyk ur fiancee delivered from sexuality to a more mature literature....more ink to ur pen n more ideas to ur cerebrum
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sconp: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kay baba kay baba. This story na blockbuster o. The colonel na BAD SHARP GUY O. He don already exchange motor
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Bluediamond1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oh Kay!
*Exhales deeply*cnt bliv i held my breath dat long without evn knowing it...
Orders,'alomo,smirnoff,whisky, baileys,vodka,champaigne' Kay wat's ur flavor abegthe bill's on me.anything 4 u dear...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kayemjay baba!!! U will kill me but i wont die! Jst when i tot d colonel had given himself away. I cnt wait to find out what goes down tomoro. Have a sweet nyt's rest, nd a lovely day ahead of you. Chao dearie.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Imagin...my popcorn and soda finish I no ev even notice..chai!!

Oga Kay......*stands and starts clapping and grinning* you are the best...the Fuuccken best...this is the best action novellette (or watever its called) I ve read online after "THE FIST" at NakedConvos...Brilliant...justbrilliant!!!

*runs to get 3 buckets of popcorn and 2 pack of soda*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Incredibleme: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2013
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED!!!

I CNT TAKE IT ANYMORE.
Kay you are owt of this world. Ur work is captivating, suspence-full, spell-bound... name it.

Mehn wheww. Cnt wait 4 the next updatd.
Keep it locked!!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2013
Una thank you ooo.

I appreciate the love. More than you guys can imagine.

I'm thinking of changing the Colonel's name to Bad Sharp Guy. Lol.

This na season feem. E ni wo tan lol.

Sorry if u don't understand yoruba. Means una no fit watch am finish.

Morning guys. And have a great Friday.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by fateemah88(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2013
Hi,nyc action story u av got here,haw i wish d movie wil b available to watch
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by IZUKWU(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2013
This is season 24 and prison break merged together
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Rukitop(f): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2013
kayemjay: Una thank you ooo.

I appreciate the love. More than you guys can imagine.

I'm thinking of changing the Colonel's name to Bad Sharp Guy. Lol.

This na season feem. E ni wo tan lol.

Sorry if u don't understand yoruba. Means una no fit watch am finish.

Morning guys. And have a great Friday.
oh! I'm liking the colonel already(intelligent&smart),I guess I will have to stick with him as my fav character in this action film cheesy...thumbs up Kay dear&have a nice day
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2013
Kaye,nice and wonderful as usual.. Colonel na real bad guy ooo... Lol
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joanee(f): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2013
WOW.. thumbs up
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Incredibleme: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
next update o
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Madawaki01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Dis one na real action film

*following asap*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ugonnah(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
OMG!!...dis a freaking BIG story!...it should be a movie!!...i raise a glass to it!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks guys.

Last episode of the week.

Its gonna be hot!

Don't miss it.

Updates @8pm.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
UPDATE DELETED

Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Kslib(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
@kay splendid as usual..
No fail tomorrow oo.. I trust you sha..
All izz well!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mon amour, tu es simple le meilleur. Le bon travail, yo a obtenu même me tenir en haleine ! Demain bébé de choses. If you want the translation kev, you know what to do! grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sexitee03: Mon amour, tu es simple le meilleur. Le bon travail, yo a obtenu même me tenir en haleine ! Demain bébé de choses. If you want the translation kev, you know what to do! grin

Me no know wetin u dey yarn o, but as e dey go, I dey feel u sef die. Ur head dey dia gidigba and my heart na for only u. Any oda babe na okrika.

Oya okoli, pass me the kpoli.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
How come you've gone past 2015? Did i survive the war? grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
kayemjay:

Me no know wetin u dey yarn o, but as e dey go, I dey feel u sef die. Ur head dey dia gidigba and my heart na for only u. Any oda babe na okrika.

Oya okoli, pass me the kpoli.

My love, you are simple the best. Keep up the good work, you got even me in suspense! Tomorrow things baby. That's the translation wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.