Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (321542 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Michelle55: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2013
welldone KMJ....... remain blessed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Daintydaisy(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2013
Waow!! Ur jst da bxt kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2013
Good one Kay. Thanks for this masterpiece. smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ninja4life(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Nice ending,good work by kay waiting for ur next story
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Tugbus(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Make i hear say i no comment after reading this cracker for free. Make i know wetin cause åm..Whether dem witches don swear for me....

Kay bruv,many words to describe yu....Unique.. Awesome..Extraordinary..Perfect..Wonderful..Huge....Can go on and on...Yur name can be written in gold if yur talent is rightly utilised and also rightly channeled..From what yu put up here,yu are destined to walk on the red carpet someday....Keep on soaring bru..Hope to meet yu at the top soon..Thank yu!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by oluleye106(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Great work kay. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Hameenat94(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Awesome story. Keepin my fingers crossed til nxt yr.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adisa204(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2013
The best story I've ever read on naira land.even ma peeps at cotonou re bowing u re the best Kay man.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Woooah!!! Babe U too much..... Too emotion
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Eblee: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow,Wow,Wow.wht a wonderful story.superb.More grace to ur elbows.Kelvin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by chade(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
#singing....Stand up 4 d champion#
Wow.......dis was really worth d wait......
Sir kay u r d best....
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adewealth027(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin Wow........................av been a ghost reader all dis while.....................but i really must commend d effort of the writter
Kay..................more grease to ur elbow..............u've done tremendiously well...........keep it up.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by swtangeljones(f): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Wow! Dnt really knw wat to say but jst to commend ur effort....u r really gifted and talented. May God take u to a greater height...U r blessed!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Cestmoi1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mr.Kay,e ku ise opolo.Kudos to you.....welldone! Fantastic ending.....
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by chistar01(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice work kay... Really nice work. I guess at the end of the day, the wait was worth it. Looking forward to you next story.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by chistar01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice work kay... Really nice work. I guess at the end of the day, the wait was worth it. Looking forward to you next story. Wish you good health and I hope this story doesn't just end here on NL as "once-upon-a-time," try your possible best to atleast compile it as a book and sell.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by usmanspihn(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
To you KMJ I don't do this often but I remove ma clothing for you a piece at a time. Follow you from the beginning of the story where sexitee began falling in love winkTo you KMJ I don't do this often but I remove ma clothing for you a piece at a time. Follow you from the beginning of the story where sexitee began falling in love till the point beesueezy overtook her. Mehn I won't lie to you its been long I saw a perfect and excellent write up from a brother. Good work. Maybe we could talk concerning personal and maybe business iSsues. Winks. In Rancho's voice thou art greato' and squeezy found you mehn. I couldn't even believe you were not copying this from a movie or from a novel. That good. So many words but few space and time but keep it up. Never expect you to fall short. And I pray whatever you have thought about in your career may It come to pass. AMEN. Hats off
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gosifechris: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
No eva didnt die,she was taken to the hospital...now I can rest
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Yettocome(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
KMJ, A masterpiece action thriller you just ended. Well done brother, I look forward to seeing this in hard copy.

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Shuq29(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm...................... Am short of words
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by immortalvoices(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
[/b][b]finally..... Kay u av killed it if I say u are the best then who else is better
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gladade(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Tanks for dis wonderful master piece. More grease to u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ elbow
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
KAYEMAY!KAYEMAY!! I DON TELL U, COPYRIGHT THIS THING OOOO...
AND PUBLISH IT, I WANT TO HEAR IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS THAT U ARE DRIVING A LIMO grin grin grin grin OR SOMETHING GOOD OOO...
U DESERVE IT AFTER ALL THE STRESS OF THIS NOVEL...

KAYEMAY AND THE HOUSE, MAKE UNA HELP ME CHECK MY THREAD OOOOO......

https://www.nairaland.com/1436534/crimson

IT MAY NOT BE AS AWESOME AS UR PEICE HERE, BUT I KNOW THAT IT WOULD NOT BE A WASTE OF TIME, BIKO.. I DEY BEG UNA OOOO
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by stefikal(f): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow...d wait wz finally worth it...
Gracias Sir Kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Lucentbeauty(f): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Finally its over,when will the movie come out? Can't wait,God bless bro. The first action/crime novel by a Nigerian and I love it! Publish it and you will autograph it for me. Marvelous piece bro,waiting for the next one.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by may01(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!!!OMG Kay,you totally killed this story!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Joanee(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
can't believe have been holding my breath til now, oh this is so good, thanks for completing the story and am sure u wil go places because ur prayers hav been answered
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Desmodun: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
I finally have to exit ghostmode. Splendid work, Kay, just splendid!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Valentinooo: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
weldone bro
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by pardechevuex(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Finally phew!oga Kay,u are gifted and this gift will make u dine with kings.I pray that doors of opportunities be opened for you that will take you to ur destiny where u will reign and be sucessful doing what u hv passion for.God bless u.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Angelsit(f): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Thanks bro kay uv don a gr8 work. God bless u Shoutin ' AN EVENING WITH EVA'
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Marytess(f): 1:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Kay don jazz us oo.See hw he use suspense start the story and come use suspense end am.Na correct writter u be kay.hope to see dis in a nija movie soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.