Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320355 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
The story below is an exclusive work of the author, Kayemjay. All forms of reproduction in parts or full without prior written permission of the author is vehemently prohibited. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means(electronic, mechanical or otherwise). Any form of plagiarism will be thoroughly prosecuted.

This is a work of fiction. A result of my passion and crazy imagination. Names, characters, places and incidents are the results of said imagination and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business organization, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

It was a beautiful Friday evening. Time: 7pm. The streets of Ikorodu were busy as usual, different kinds of people. The conductors were shouting at the top of their voices trying to outdo each other in the clamor for passengers. People hurrying in opposite directions. Many were corporately dressed trying to catch the next available bus to their final destinations, after a hard day’s job. Agric Bus Stop arguably boasted of one of the highest number of people that lived in Ikorodu. A market woman screamed at a man who was half running to catch a bus that had just one more seat left, and in the process, scattered some of her fresh peppers on the ground.

“Oloshi..Oloriburuku…Weyrey!!!” she screamed obscenities at the man at the top of her lungs. The culprit was already in the bus. If he heard the curses rained on him, he didn’t show it. I smiled wryly, bent and began helping the woman pick the pepper scattered on the floor. I washed my hands with the water she provided and continued on my way home. I was feeling particularly happy though. I had just experienced a wonderful time in the arms of my heartthrob. I called in sick from work and had spent the past 5hours with her. She was going to be away for quite a while, studying for her Masters in Canada. I had a quick flash back in my subconscious. The smile grew wider.

I crossed to the other side of the road. I needed to take a “keke napep” to the entrance of my street. I still had a little bit of distance to cover so I increased my pace. I wondered why there were so much people in this part of Lagos. It is the outskirts of the commercial center of the city and yet it was a host to a lot of new tenants every day. I dreamt of one day owning plots of land in Banana Island, having properties on Queens Drive Ikoyi or even a big Hotel in Lekki. Not this dumpster I had to hide in because of my past.

“Owa o.” I said to the driver as I got to my bus stop. I paid him, collected my change and watched as he zoomed off. I waited patiently at the bus stop for the road to clear so I could cross and enter my street. I was still waiting there when all of a sudden, a black tinted Toyota camry screeched to a stop in front of me. The back door yanked open and a huge man, dark glasses, wearing a mafia suit came out of the car, gave me a blinding slap and then bundled me inside the car. The car sped off. All happened in seconds.

My head was ringing; I felt blood on my lips. I touched my lower lip. There was a little cut and it was a bit swollen. It took a while for my eyes to readjust to the darkness inside the car. I was sandwiched between two huge men. The one who hit me was on my right. I could tell because he still had his glasses on. I studied my environment trying to make out any detail that would help me. The dimly lit car did not help matters. Two guys. I guessed they were thugs. The other guy wore a body hugging t-shirt, silver necklace and had a huge mustache. He was smoking and did not seem to care about me. The driver wore a face cap. Met his eyes about once or twice from the rear view mirror. There was no other passenger in front.

I could feel the eyes of my captor on me. I wanted to speak but was afraid to. I opened my mouth. Nothing came out. I was still in a state of shock. I quickly said a prayer for God to forgive me of my sins. I was too young too die. Different thought crossed my mind. These guys looked a little bit sophisticated. I did not owe any one money. I did not do any bad deals. Had my old life finally caught up with me? I managed to catch a glimpse of the macho’s wristwatch. It was pure gold. Welders. Were they ritual killers? I shuddered at the thought. So this was how I was going to die?

We were driving at high speeds, avoiding the small roads and sticking to the freeway. My eyes were accustomed to the dimly lit vehicle. I decided if I was going to die, I should at least know what was happening. As I made to open my mouth, Macho man’s phone rang.

“Hello ma. Yes ma’am, we got the package. Okay ma.”

The other guy finished his cigarette and lit another one. Package? Am I the package? A woman was calling the shots?

I decided to be brave.

“Good evening sir. Please sir what I have I done? Where are you taking me? I beg you in the name…” I began to say, facing Macho man.

The smoking thug gave me a powerful back hand slap to the side of my face.

I passed out.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Heeeey! Fess to comment. *whistles and walks to †ђε front seat with shoulders high*
This story go bam die. Kay is at it again.. Another blockbuster! Following you bumper to bumper baby..

4 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Audreyy(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm.......nice one bae......u ve a way of captivating one's heart wiv ur writings......keep d story going....loving it already.....muah muah!!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by tbabstobadt(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
reserved ™°•^•
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by supernet4(f): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
This is gonna be interestin waotin for more update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by enohbong: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
yeh....5th 2 comment. Nt bad...*looks for zobo n kulikuli*

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Destiny4fame(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Waiting patiently for d nxt update
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Destiny4fame(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Waiting patiently for d nxt update[color=#000099][/color]
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Mmmm.. letz see how dis one turns out.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2013
The room was spacious and wide. Exotic furniture neatly arranged at the corners of the huge sitting room. The blinds were slightly drawn allowing a trickle of early morning sun into the room. There was a huge plasma on the wall and a bar to its left. The walls were painted white with an accent of blood red here and there in the room. The blinds were red, the couch, the reclining chair, the little table and even the bar was painted red. Every other thing was in pure white including the ceiling. Sophia paced uneasily to and fro. She had a bottle of Baileys on one hand and a wine cup in the other. She was restless. She was worried. Bruno and Marshal were yet to get back to her. This was a simple mission. Get the boy, and bring him to the safe house. She did not trust those fools but they had been highly recommended by Gambo. Now they were nowhere to be found.

Her phone rang again, it was the General. She had this strong desire not to answer the phone. But the General always knew. She answered it on the first ring.

“What is the situation on ground, S?” The General asked. She could see the wrinkles on his forehead. The General always knew. She was sure he already knew what the situation was. He had spies everywhere. That was why he was called the General. Everyone feared him. No one dared him. Very few people have met him. And the General hardly calls. When he did, there was trouble.

“The situation is under control sir.” Sophia answered.

“I did not ask if the situation was under control. I asked WHAT the situation is. I am going to call you pretty soon. You had better have an answer for me.” He said and hung up.

Typical General. Always the last to speak and never failing to seize an opportunity to keep you edgy. She knew that he knew that the fools she had sent to bring in the boy were MIA. This was her first major assignment. She really did not want to flop. She originally wanted to take a subtle measure. Lure him in with some girl. But that would take time and there was a chance he would not fall for the bait. Force was the only option.

They had been watching Sean for three months now, twenty four hours round the clock. They had a different agent on him every six hours. He had been chosen as the ideal candidate. Perfect height. Perfect age. Perfect face, countenance, education and work orientation. All that remained was to determine his lifestyle and how a typical day for Sean looked like. Sophia spent hours going over each agent’s report about Sean. She was always with her radio; the agents would phone in to say that Sean had changed routine or gone somewhere away from their jurisdiction. This was where her leadership came in. She would order them to follow or let him be. She had pulled her strings twice. Sean had made plans to travel out of the city. He had bought a ticket to fly to Abuja. This was going to put a huge hole in their plans. He had to be kept in the city at all costs. A call was made to the General. Sean was held back at work and denied leave to travel. Another time, his office had made plans for his department to travel for a refresher course in Kenya. Sophia was informed. The trip was terminated. They had contacts everywhere including the government. When they wanted something, they always got it.

They had considered kidnapping his girlfriend. The General did not want the stupid police force involved. They would just be crawling everywhere, impeding progress. This was going to be a snatch and grab operation. Very few witnesses, if any. Sean lived a reckless life. His mother hardly monitored him. She believed he was capable of handling himself. They sometimes went three weeks without communicating. He had no close friends. His girlfriend was travelling out of the country. She was the only worry. A slight worry that could be easily fixed.
So they had decided to ‘grab’ Sean. They waited patiently for the opportunity. A black Toyota Prado was parked across the street opposite New Inn, the hotel that Sean and his girlfriend were in. They waited for five hours, listening in on their conversation and their sex. Sean had been bugged. As usual. There was a different agent every day and a different agent for this purpose. A handshake, a hug, a collision, whatever brought physical contact. And they were good. The microchip was planted on him. The transmitter was live. Sean never suspected anything. They most times knew of his plans for the next day. So they had planned the smash and grab to perfection. They knew he was going home to see his mother that evening. They knew his girlfriend was going out of the country. They knew he would always wait to cross the road when he got down from the “keke napep”. That was when they would strike. They only hoped that he would not cross the road too soon or decide not to go home. If that happened they would have to hatch another plan.

A Toyota Camry was at Agric bus stop waiting for the signal to know when they would move. The Toyota Prado trailed the bus Sean was in. It was easy. Sophia was listening in the whole time via radio communication. She chipped in orders here and there and monitored the whole operation. The Toyota Camry traced the “keke-napep”, increased speed when Sean got off and picked him up at the bus stop. It was done. Mission accomplished. She called Marshal to confirm if he had the package. He was positive. The journey would take approximately 8 hours. They knew that. All contingency measures had been put in place. All possible loopholes were closed and taken care of. And if anything else came up unexpectedly out of the blues, there was Bruno. He was the brain. He had the ability of split second thinking. He was able to come up with ideas to go past seemingly impassable hurdles. But Sophia did not envision any problems. She had spoken to Marshal again at 2am when they were leaving Benin City, Edo State. All was going smoothly. She had decided to take a much needed nap.

She woke at 5am and found 7 missed calls and a message on her phone. All were from Bruno. She checked the time of the calls. 3:19 am. She checked the message:

“Mission in jeopardy. Bees on tail. Taking precaution.”

She panicked. She called the number. Switched off. Shit! Why wasn’t she awake? She was angry with herself. She did not panic. The ability to keep cool under life threatening pressure was one of the abilities required of the agents at her level of clearance. She took a bottle of Baileys from the bar and calmed her nerves with the creamy alcohol. She was pacing and thinking. Then the General called and almost made her lose her wits. She was not called The Iron Lady for nothing. She thought for a while.

She called Gbenga.

“Gbenga. Yes. Take an SUV. Government plates. Take the mission route to Benin, Edo state. Sniff out Marshal and Bruno. Keep your eyes open and you head low. This is a Code Yellow. And take Mark with you.”

She hung up.

She sat down and crossed her legs, the bottle in one hand and the wine glass in the other. She tried to think of possible occurences that may have made Bruno call her. Bruno was capable. He was one of the candidates in line to succeed her. She shrugged. She decided to ease off. She took the home theater remote and pressed play. Yanni’s attraction played from the speakers. Soulful jazz. It helped her relax.

Just then the door opened.

Bruno entered, covered in mud and dirt.

12 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Ghen-ghen! Just †ђε way I like it.. Action. Suspense.. Soooo feeling it! I got your back on this one baby. You've proven to be a genius that you really are..
So wetin come happen? *sipping my cold Smirnoff and readjusting myself in preparation for †ђε next update*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by yemi2plus(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Action film, waiting for your next update

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by 2map(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2013
First time i'm reading your story. Liking every bit of it,following.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2013
@all,

Thanks for viewing and for your comments. I'm a s3xual writer and I have been writing in S3xuality section. I dare say that I have my fair share of admirers cos of how I paint pictures of my s3xcapades. You can visit my profile for more info.

This is my first plunge into thriller. I pray I come out unscathed.

A comment now and then would be great for my confidence. And those of you who are silent readers, I love y'all too.

Please critique me too. It would only make me better.

Thanks guys
@2map, @yemi2plus2, @beesqueezy, @audreyy, @ninz, @destiny4fame, @supernet4, @tbabstohbad, @Enohbong,

Thanks all.

7 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sconp: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2013
Lets go there
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by tbabstobadt(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2013
anticipatin d next update π√•••
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Writing a long update for you guys.

Please stay tuned
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by IZUKWU(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
I dey kampey
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Sexitee03(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oga kay is at it again oo. I gat ya back always dear
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by visita: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Nice one uncle kay

Subscribed!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by honeeyplum(f): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
Promising........subscribed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gameboy727(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Following you like your pants.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
I woke up with a banging headache. My stomach churned and my throat was dry. I was very thirsty. I squinted, trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. I was sitting on a wooden chair, my hands tied at my back. It was a tiny room. The only piece of furniture was the one I was seated on. My shoes had been removed. I raised my head and looked around. There was a pile of plywood to my left. A water dispenser was by the iron door. There was a tiny bed to my far right which could only take one person comfortably. Damn, I was hungry. I tried to recollect what happened and how I got here. It was all fuzzy. I tasted the dry blood on the cut on my swollen lower lip. I silently cursed the Macho man who hit me.

I had to get out of here. With the tip of my fingers, I felt the tape used to tie my hands. Masking tape. I looked around for any shred of metal I could use to loosen myself. None. I tried to force the masking tape off me by pulling my hands apart. I groaned and struggled. It did not come off. The 100 watt bulb was blinding my eyes. There were no windows and the fan was blowing at a very irritating low rate, making funny noises. Tiny drops of sweat formed on my forehead.

What time was it? Where was I? Was this where I was going to die? Is this the slaughter house? All these questions ran through my head in milliseconds. I started crying. I was weak, hungry and afraid. I was not going to die here I told myself. I looked round the tiny room again. This time I looked very slowly and very carefully. As I looked past the door, something shiny caught my eyes. There was a part of the door which had a little protrusion. It looked sharp. It was very small, like a design of some sort. This could work I told myself. I had watched The Avengers where Black Widow was held captive in a similar situation when a call came through to her. Her deft mastery of martial arts helped her escape and defeat her captors. I wished I knew martial arts. I prayed quickly and silently. And I lifted myself up with the chair. The wooden chair was not heavy after all! I hopped and hopped and hopped. Finally, I got to the position of the shrapnel looking protrusion on the door and turned my back against it. I tried to locate the shrapnel by trying to feel the door, my hands still tied behind the chair.

“Fvck!” I cursed. The shrapnel cut my finger. I felt the warm fluid trickle out. I wanted to suck it to stop the bleeding. I could not. I continued, trying to trace the shrapnel and get it to where I could successfully pierce the tape. I found it. I tried to pierce the masking tape with the shrapnel.

“Ahhhh..Fvck! God!” I cried as the shrapnel cut my palm. I could feel blood oozing out. I smiled. The masking tape was loose. I quickly freed my hands from the chair and got up. My palm was hurting. I cut some foam from the bed on the floor and tried to clean the blood. I cut more foam and cleaned the drops of blood on the floor too. I scrutinized the area to see if any changes could be easily noticed. It was not.

I bent my neck at the dispenser and opened the tap. The taste of cold water was soothing. I had my fill and let out a loud belch. I saw the bed and a huge desire to just lie down on it came over me. But a lot of work was yet to be done. And if I was found unbound and on the bed, the next restraint they would put on me would not be a masking tape. I carried the wooden chair back to the exact spot it was kept initially and sat on in. I paced the room, deep in thought and trying to work out a plan. I can’t die now, I told myself, shaking my head. I was just 27. In my prime. I meant so much to my mum. My girlfriend would break down if anything happened to me. The office would freeze for at least a week before they could get themselves back up. I had to do somwthing. But what? I put my head on the dispenser bottle and tears trickled down my eyes. I prayed to God to forgive me my sins and that I would dedicate my life to him if I ever got out of this alive. My nose ran. I dragged it in.

Just then I heard footsteps. And then the footsteps got closer. Designer shoes. Maybe cowboy boots. It could also be a woman in high heels. But from the sounds I heard, I knew that there was a corridor of some sort outside this door, which was either tiled or very smooth. I made to resume my prayers on the dispenser when I heard the jangle of a bunch of keys and a key go into the lock. I immediately rushed to the chair, sat down and put my hands behind the chair, in the position I was left making sure I didn’t make a sound. The Iron door opened and someone stepped in, closing it behind him. The door made a soft thud when it closed. I kept my head low, my heart was pounding so hard in my chest I was afraid he would hear it. There was a moment of silence. I could feel his eyes all over me, trying to survey me. He kicked my legs gently. He kicked again. Then he came closer.

“Hey” He said tapping my chin. I kept mute.

“Hey! Boy!” He said louder, this time tapping my chin a bit harder twice and lifting my face up.

I pretended to be waking from sleep. I opened my eyes slowly. It was Macho man. My heart beat faster. This brute of a man was so merciless. I still remembered the ringing slap he gave me hours ago. I groaned.

“We are leaving” He said.

I dropped my head again as if I was fainting. He stooped to look at me, a certain worry in his eyes. That was his mistake.

I don’t know where I got the courage or the idea. I felt this sudden rush of adrenaline and I was not even thinking about my actions. Even I could not believe it. As he stooped to look at me, I freed my hands from the back of the chair and gave him two heavy slaps on each eye. I put all the power and force I could get into the slaps. I was afraid I had blinded him. He screamed and held his face. I pushed the chair back and landed a huge kick to his ball5. He fell on the ground gasping for air. I made for the door but he held my leg. I turned and kicked his hand with all the might I could muster. He was still gasping for air. I got to the door, turned the handle and bolted. The corridor was long, with doors left and right. The floor was tiled and clean. It looked like an apartment in progress that was nearing completion. I got to the end of the corridor and opened the door. The Toyota Camry that picked me was parked neatly inside the compound. It was not a very huge compound. The floor was interlocked with bricks. I dashed to the gate, got out and continued to run. I had no idea where I was going.

I was on a small pathway that could barely take two cars. There were bushed all around. No trace of civilization. I looked farther ahead. Nothing. Just a lonely pathway with bushes everywhere. I was getting tired. I had been running for a while. I had no phone. My wallet was still with me, but it was of no use. I looked behind me a few times, trying to see if Macho man was coming after me. No sound of a car or anything of the sort. I stopped to catch my breath. After a while I began walking slowly, tired and hungry. I was fatigued. I sat down on the floor beside the road, praying to get help. I began to cry again.

I hear d the sound of a car coming from the direction I was heading. I quickly stood up and listened. It was approaching me now. Any help would do at this point. I flagged down the car but it ewent past me. It got a few meters away from me, then reversed. I thanked God.

It stopped beside me and the driver’s window wound down. It was a woman. Thank heavens.

“Please ma’am. I would be extremely indebted to you if you could please give me a ride anywhere out of here. If I can get a bus anywhere, I would be very grateful.” I begged.

She looked at me as if assessing me and deciding whether to give me a lift or not. When it seemed like she was going to zoom off, I begged her with tears falling from my eyes.

“Please ma. I mean you no harm. Please” I begged.

“What happened to you? What are you doing here? And why are you looking so tattered?” she asked.

“It’s quite a story ma.” I replied, my tears refusing to stop.

My tears seemed to give her a change of heart. She nodded her head to the side of the passenger seat.

“Come in.” she said.

She opened the door and I got in. The refreshing AC, the comfort of the leather seat and the safety in the hands of a good Samaritan were all welcome developments. We drove at some speed and when we passed the house I was held captive in, I glanced and looked inside. The Camry was still there. I was relieved. I relaxed.

“So what is your name?” the good Samaritan asked me after an eternity of silence. She spoke very good English. Gold earrings, gold bracelets and a gold necklace. She smelled of class. What did I expect? She was driving a Honda Civic 2012.

“My name is Sean ma.” I replied.

“Nice. I am Sophia.”

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yee!!! See gobe!! *runs to front row*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Yee!!! See gobe!! *runs to front row*
When you turn Davido?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nduking92(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
d same sophia?enuf suspence hia,kay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nduking92: d same sophia?enuf suspence hia,kay
I haven't even started yet bro. Just keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

You won't regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
kayemjay:
When you turn Davido?

Lol...do come update o!!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ifyeky(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Op, plz come and continue, complete ur other thread
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by honorbule(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen.......my heartbeat don dey run like craz3...Movie in form of Literature...Nice 1 bro.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Lol...do come update o!!!

I'm gonna update today by the special grace of God. Thanks bro.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by plainmirror(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2013
WhaAaaaaat!
From frying pan to fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.