Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India (14293 Views)

Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:07am On Aug 24, 2013
Donpuzo: Nigerians are very gullible people oh. Or should I say nairalanders.

First this guy said he had just 8 weeks to live, and yet he has been alive for over 4months since then.

I guess that can be understood.

What of the part where he collected over twice the money for the surgery and when Juliet Ibrahim in her wisdom and concern asked him to do it in India to save cost, was attacked my seeming OJB fans, yet after telling us he prefers it done in UK turns back and has it done in India.

YES he is sick! No he is not honest with Nigerians!

Habatically!Nairaland"s Amebo...No be all wetin ear hear & eye see mounth go talk.

Go sit down somewhere jo!
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Go & com bak alive IJN Amen...but u shud hav cut dat ur hair its nt encouragin atal
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by abesegun(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2013

First this guy said he had just 8 weeks to live, and yet he has been alive for over 4months since then.

What of the part where he collected over twice the money for the surgery and when Juliet Ibrahim in her wisdom and concern asked him to do it in India to save cost, was attacked my seeming OJB fans, yet after telling us he prefers it done in UK turns back and has it done in India.

How much you contribute for the money? I beg free the guy jare.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Wisdytech(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2013
God wil see u thru! Thanks too. GOD BLESS U
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Billygee2u: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2013
May the Angels of God took over the surgery and may you be made whole by the special power in the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Hello fellow Nairalanders,I just want to ask why all topics I posted in this forum, have never appeared,? Can anybody tell me why? I have a lot of news from here in abroad to post,Or, are posters paying money before theirs will be allowed?
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by yogun(f): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2013
Here's wishing him a successful surgery and quick recovery. The Lord will lay his hands upon you in Jesus mighty name, amen!!!

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2013
I thought he had gone and come back undecided
Anyways God will deliver you safely.

I hope he won't come back and marry another wife with the change remaining in his account
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by LKO(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2013
pDude: Make his case not be like Steve "the sleek" Kadiri and Stella Obasanjo.

Amen

Steve Kadiri survived his. Learnt sometime ago,dat he is working with a radio station in the UK.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by esere826: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2013
i still dont understand why middle class Nigerians seek salvation from Indian hospitals

1)...is there a vibrant health supply chain in Nigeria that automatically exports our sick to India?
2)....granted that Nigeria is largely religious, is there a subtle hope that the mythical Indian mystisiscm might play a part in accelerating the healing process?
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Greaaat: 7:16am On Aug 24, 2013
vallycan: on behav of nairaland,We d legitimate membas..wish u a sucessful surgery an a quick recorvery back to ya family in JESUS NAME..Amen..click LIKES as u support dis prayer...

Oga shut up which one be like again mtscheew
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by ignis: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2013
I thought he has done the surgery, when I learnt of his donation.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by tyosho: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2013

I totally agree with this post of yours.Theres nothing wrong with him staying true to the reasons he gave for soliciting for funds(ie operation has to be done by 8 weeks in the UK).Before that lady Juliet Ibrahim spoke,i too was of the opinion that his budget had been inflated and seeing how she was attacked after she spoke up,i kept on keeping my opinion to meself.
fast forward 8wks,hes gotten way more than he asked for and then goes to INDIA for the operation(at a much reduced cost no doubt).abi person wey wan do operation no go first carry out thorough and extensive research on options available to him? Please its time to start been truthful to one another in this country.Lets stop all this free him jor,how much did you contribute mindset and start demanding accountability from ourselves charity case or not.Such sentiments didnt come up when the RED CROSS was accused of being fraudulent in the handling of hurricane sandy last year.
Ojb should come out and say how he survived beyond the 8wks earlier given him and his reason for shifting to INDIA.He should not with his actions cast doubts on the integrity of people who might be needing help in future.

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by tyosho: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
esere826: i still dont understand why middle class Nigerians seek salvation from Indian hospitals

1)...is there a vibrant health supply chain in Nigeria that automatically exports our sick to India?
2)....granted that Nigeria is largely religious, is there a subtle hope that the mythical Indian mystisiscm might play a part in accelerating the healing process?

1)....Maybe yes.
2)....nothing mystic bout going there.They get the job done way cheaper than it would been in the US or Europe.I personally can attest to 3pple who have had successful major sugeries in India.Not sure all their hospitals are of same standard with the European ones.The emphasis here is they get the job done.

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by thorpido(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2013
When he enter theatre make dem first barb that him hair.

Wish you a successful surgery.Make the rest of your life a life of thanksgiving!
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2013

Don't be quick to judge people. Circumstances.situation,time,even U change...
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Which surgery? The guy is going for holidays in India period.
Shebi den say OJB had 2 weeks to live as at 4 months ago when tax collection was on. hehehe Nigeria......

If it's USA, OJB will face FBI for false charity/tax collection
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Chimdim: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2013
safe journey and may God see u through
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2013
thorpido: When he enter theatre make dem first barb that him hair.

Wish you a successful surgery.Make the rest of your life a life of thanksgiving!
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2013
Make una no blame the guy now, for all you know he might have been borrowing money for dialysis and had to pay it back. Yes, he inflated the cost of treatment but I believe he must have a genuine reason for doing that. I wish him a successful surgery and quick delivery.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2013

My brother tell them. At a time i read he had 2 weeks to live and now is more than 4 months.
- At first, OJB and his crusaders said the surgery will be done in UK, now going to India to save cost.

WHAT A REAP OFF. OJB IS A CRIMINAL FOR MISLEADING DONORS. because our society sukz, OJB is not guilty for this crime as far his brain-washed crusaders is concern.

I HOPE HE PAID TAX FOR THIS? IT IS A CRIME TO FRAUD PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF CHARITY.
typical Nigeria. OJB should change his name to "sense-man".
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2013
PDPwayoo: Which surgery? The guy is going for holidays in India period.
Shebi den say OJB had 2 weeks to live as at 4 months ago when tax collection was on. hehehe Nigeria......

If it's USA, OJB will face FBI for false charity/tax collection
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2013
L K O:

Steve Kadiri survived his. Learnt sometime ago,dat he is working with a radio station in the UK.
embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

What are you talking about sef? undecided undecided undecided undecided

He is dead.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Youngtekkey(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2013
ty osho:

I totally agree with this post of yours.Theres nothing wrong with him staying true to the reasons he gave for soliciting for funds(ie operation has to be done by 8 weeks in the UK).Before that lady Juliet Ibrahim spoke,i too was of the opinion that his budget had been inflated and seeing how she was attacked after she spoke up,i kept on keeping my opinion to meself.
fast forward 8wks,hes gotten way more than he asked for and then goes to INDIA for the operation(at a much reduced cost no doubt).abi person wey wan do operation no go first carry out thorough and extensive research on options available to him? Please its time to start been truthful to one another in this country.Lets stop all this free him jor,how much did you contribute mindset and start demanding accountability from ourselves charity case or not.Such sentiments didnt come up when the RED CROSS was accused of being fraudulent in the handling of hurricane sandy last year.
Ojb should come out and say how he survived beyond the 8wks earlier given him and his reason for shifting to INDIA.He should not with his actions cast doubts on the integrity of people who might be needing help in future.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Youngtekkey(m): 9:02am On Aug 24, 2013
ty osho:

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Youngtekkey(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2013
ty osho:

why do u people love to split lies with ur mouth the guy said he had just 8weeks to live more and he said tha around june 20 or so with my own calculation it is just 8weeks maybe ur own math is different from mine sha buh stop lieing just to justify ur point it is not up to 4 months oga and concerning him going to india over the uk pls leave him alone he have his reasons for that by the way what's ur problem with whr he choose to go oga ade keep shut and let us hear word fool
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Youngtekkey(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=PDPwayoo][/quote] idiot maybe u read a misleadinging report he said he had 8weeks around june 20 or so so with ur calculation that's 4 months ago now i see why u had to abadon school coz ur brain is just too dull
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by esere826: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2013
ty osho:

1)....Maybe yes.
2)....nothing mystic bout going there.They get the job done way cheaper than it would been in the US or Europe.I personally can attest to 3pple who have had successful major sugeries in India.Not sure all their hospitals are of same standard with the European ones.The emphasis here is they get the job done.

Tnx
I now know that cost is a major factor thereby making India the Middle-class Nigerian health tourist destination
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by anonimi: 9:14am On Aug 24, 2013

Thanks for the realistic assessment, which some mumus may find harsh.
Those who want to remain mumus by not asking the hard questions are free to remain so.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Sike(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Safe journey....
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Ayab1203(f): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=ty osho]

Ojb should come out and say how he survived beyond the 8wks earlier given him and his reason for shifting to INDIA.He should not with his actions cast doubts on the integrity of people who might be needing help in

. We all know the story about the little child that always loved crying wolf abi? Just leave him to be judged by Providence
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Bright2(m): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2013
God whom made raising of the fund successful will make the surgery successful, amen!!!

'Please, Can We Stop' - AKA Begs For Peace After Bashing From Nigerians / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode / Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105