Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India (14294 Views)

Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by sylve11: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2013
It is well with u OJB Jez cool
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Fermosky: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2013
secnelly: U mean He hasn't gone for the surgery since then? I've been listening to hear d success story. Why d delay? All the same, I wish U the Very Best of the Surgery.
They just cleared some cheques given to them recently...
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by bebechuks: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Thought you have gone since. Come bk alive!
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by ignis: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2013
PDPwayoo: Which surgery? The guy is going for holidays in India period.
Shebi den say OJB had 2 weeks to live as at 4 months ago when tax collection was on. hehehe Nigeria......

If it's USA, OJB will face FBI for false charity/tax collection
Nigerians demand explaination and apology from this man called OJB.

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by IYANGBALI: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2013
I wish you a soonest recover{apologies to sir shina peters}
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Anakin007(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2013
Chillisauce: Quick recovery bro, I wonder why you are leaving now. Hope say you still gat enough money.

And take it easy with life. Be strong and al will go on well.

Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by bknight: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2013
d part I find amusing is dat he was recently making donations, I thought he had done his surgery

So he was donating from d donations ppl made to him? undecided angry
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by femiero: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2013
This OJB guys sef! No be scam be this? He claimed to have 8 weeks to live 4 months ago and he said the surgery was going to be in UK that's was why it was expensive. He don blackmail him colleagues collect money now he run go India go do cheap surgery
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by 3RNEST(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2013
femiero: This OJB guys sef! No be scam be this? He claimed to have 8 weeks to live 4 months ago and he said the surgery was going to be in UK that's was why it was expensive. He don blackmail him colleagues collect money now he run go India go do cheap surgery
let's see the outcome na...wait and see..but i wish him goodluck, fullstop.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by oluwamikkie: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2013
Now I can c dat nairalanderz are lovely n sympathetic people. Well, God will surely see him tru.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Sattors(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Majikals: Wishing him a successful surgery...but com to think of it,he said he had only 8weeks 2live some 3months ago,him get extra life ni?

I wonder ooo! Anyway i wish him success.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by omnitrix: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Pathetic.
Lucky u gat a great wife to lean on after frolickin with em Hoes, the booze and the laala.
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like)

This is one of the most silly post here.peeps are offering prayers,you're making referral to the past.how ur own life be?abeg park well jor.That's the diff' btwn God and man....He forgets all the rubbish we hv done and blesses/answers us regardless..Be Guided..Offer prayers or forever hold ur peace...
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by 247tops(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
DBANJ,BURNABOY,OLAMIDE,PHYNO,BUCHI STORMS PORTHARCOURT TODAY:http://247tops..com/2013/08/dbanjhennessy-artistry-supporting-acts.html
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Miraclebaby1109: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Go in peace n return with a sound health IJN.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by SweetDinma(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
He should cut his hair jare, may we knw d one wey dey worry am
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by no1madman(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Eliwayne: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2013
I pray make ojb well oh
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Eliwayne: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Where davido deh sheybei him deh form omobabolowo o.b.o shebi 2 face and dbanj deh form say dem get money how much dem bring don jazzy try sha him with psquare and governor amechi God bless u all
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Greaaat: 5:11am On Aug 25, 2013
ignis:

You don mad how much your papa drop ? Who are you to demand apology ?
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by Greaaat: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2013
ignis:

How much your father drop,who are you to demand apology ? Mofo
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by ignis: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Greaaat:

You don mad how much your papa drop ? Who are you to demand apology ?
I don't have your useless time.
Re: OJB Jezreel Departs For His Surgery In India by doubledave999(m): 5:18am On Aug 26, 2013
femiero: This OJB guys sef! No be scam be this? He claimed to have 8 weeks to live 4 months ago and he said the surgery was going to be in UK that's was why it was expensive. He don blackmail him colleagues collect money now he run go India go do cheap surgery
We all Nigerians bro.... Y do'u av 2 say it out;

British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Is Building A Playground For Kids In Ijebu Ode / Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo) / Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented