Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? (631 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution / Konga.com Is A JOKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? by veltany: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
After hearing much about the site, a decided to give it a visit.
Though I was amazed by the prizes for the products I saw, but I had learnt from experience to be extra careful with anything "Nigerian" when it comes to business online.

I decided to ask from fellow nairalanders if actually anyone had ever bought anything from them before, what he bought, and how convenience and "419 free" is the system.

Perhaps, it could be our chance to have our own Amazon here, if actually its a sincere venture.
Re: KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? by Dyt(f): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am one crazy online shopper
Konga is nt bad, if at all u nt convinced, choose d payment on delivery method
U can check/access whichever product u order
Re: KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? by segiwest(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Yea bro, for a start so as to be convinced if they are genuine, go for the payment after delivery then you can move ahead with the online payment. But I believe you won't be disappointed.
Re: KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? by stanlo4we(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Well to my own expirience with konga i must be frank with you have never hard about other site's as good has konga based on 9ja shopping world....

Konga is 1 of the best thing that have ever happen to Nigeria after telecommunication.

That's were i do all my shopping
Re: KONGA.COM: Have You Bought Anything There Before? by veltany: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
ok
I will give a try

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 50 Thousand As An Undergraduate / Can You Help Make Fiverr Payment, / Nigerian Uk Gang Cons Harrods Job Hunters Of Thousands Of Pounds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.