Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks (3309 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by obiajurum25: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone earlier in the week, after being evicted from Big Brother Africa House, Angelo said, “We didn’t have sex. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub. We were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”

Respect is not the only thing Angelo has for the Nigerian lady. Angelo also confirmed that he is in love with her and intends to pursue the relationship.

“We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,” he said.“I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,” he said.

No matter his feelings for Beverly though, Angelo said he hopes Melvin, the other Nigerian housemate, comes out tops in the show.

“Melvin is very humble and he is not a selfish person. I wish he wins. I think he is a stronger competitor than Beverly,” he said.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/08/bbai-didnt-make-love-to-beverly-angelo.html?m=0

Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Lawconfessor(f): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2013
So wetin u do am, if u no make love to am.

2nd to comment grin
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by sisqology(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2013
You guys shld get a life and leave this babe alone pls.
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bigtt76(f): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2013
He probably needs a new dicktionary ...he probably does not know what putting 'things' inside her 'thing' meant ...anyone with a Zulu or Swahili dicktionary in the house plsssss? Bro Angelo needs it grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by mployer(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2013
bigtt76: He probably needs a new dicktionary ...he probably does not know what putting 'things' inside her 'thing' meant ...anyone with a Zulu or Swahili dicktionary in the house plsssss? Bro Angelo needs it grin
grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Amanwulu1(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2013
hmmmm! ok.
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2013
bro you didn't your clone did
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by carzola(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2013
The guy has a point...! Maybe he wants to win some vote for his bev!. Lets all clap for him and pretend he is telling the truth...
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Emmyk(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Justpassingby
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by premlove(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2013
Bev is a very beautiful gal plus angelo handsomness is jst beyound d hook i cant wait to see how there kids will look like
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Cahmegga: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2013
#NP - It Wasn't Me by Shaggy......

My guy, do whatever u want o....its ur life! Buh how u managed to see a "partner" in that low class, loud mouthed, attention seeking piece of thrash still beats me!!

For ur mums sake! Pls, save her that heart attack and also promise her u won't marry that "thing"!!

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Cahmegga: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2013
prem love: Bev is a very beautiful gal plus angelo handsomness is jst beyound d hook i cant wait to see how there kids will look like

Huh?! BeyoUnd which hook?! Dude, na RADIO u take dey WATCH bba?
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by musaajebor(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Cahmegga:

Huh?! BeyoUnd which hook?! Dude, na RADIO u take dey WATCH bba?
Abeg help me ask am.she bin dey listen to bba commentry fo brillafm.
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by dplomaticVal: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2013
tHe bloooody hypocrite swallowed evwwythin beverly gav him- hook, line and sinker without hesitance. so whats left for him to do nw is, show repentance, contrition and penitence so gawd can forgiv him of his immoral and atrocious acts instead of deceivn himslf
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
Yungwizzzy: bro you didn't your clone did

grin grin...

Maybe they were just dancing na ked, maybe he didn't know there were cameras there.
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by graciella(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2013
So you told candice to wait = assurance then you got into the house, took bev and expect candice to be looking at you ba?
[quote][/quote] “I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to waitfor me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I wantto do as a person and then focus on myrelationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,” he said.
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Firstgentleman1(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2013
Olajumokeibk: So wetin u do am, if u no make love to am.

2nd to comment grin
You ma'am are beautiful. May you do me the honour of kissing your hand? wink
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bionicdude(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2013
if he did not make luv to her then who did or is it his dreadlocks dat did the deed.he shouldn't take us for kids we watched the clip
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bionicdude(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2013
prem love: Bev is a very beautiful gal plus angelo handsomness is jst beyound d hook i cant wait to see how there kids will look like
hehe i guess datz sarcasm rite
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bclipse(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wats wrong wif dis two?d oda day he said they fought cos she said its been long they had sex nd he sint wnt to do it again today he says he dint.wu Ɣôů kidin?
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bclipse(f): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wats wrong wif dis two?d oda day he said they fought cos she said its been long they had sex nd he dint wnt to do it again today he says he dint.wu Ɣôů kidin?
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by bclipse(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Oh ℓ̊ get it Ɣôů dint make love to ha Ɣôů had sex wit ha *lol*
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ignorant posters everywhere

Is that how you sleep with someone?
Your spouse must be suffering.
Stick to BJs
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by mrking3(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
How is that M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Business?
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2013
i for one knew they didnt have s*x in
tht bathtub.....
i mean, go watch dat clip again, and tell
me who bangs in tht position?

but tht dosnt mean, una no fuckup....

none of my bussiness tho
Re: I Didn't Make Love To Beverly-Angelo Of Big Brother Africa Speaks by Olajumokeibk(f): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Firstgentleman1: You ma'am are beautiful. May you do me the honour of kissing your hand? wink

As u wish smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You 150k If You Have This Movie. / Wapsite To Download A Village In Africa / Africa Magic Yoruba Series 'irora Iya'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.