Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Oduduwa University Students Thread. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oduduwa University Students Thread. (12398 Views)

Engineering Students Thread / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
onlyme07: email me on tunjioui@yahoo.com.. I would respond asap. welcome on board.
...Done
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by gwinfyoung(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2014
pls op, I really need clarification on if i still get admission into the university by dis time with my 2013 jamb result? I don't know if it is still possible.
secondly; pls I need ur mobile number so I can get any necessary information. I really need d admission badly. tanks.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
g-win fyoung:
pls op, I really need clarification on if i still get admission into the university by dis time with my 2013 jamb result? I don't know if it is still possible.
secondly; pls I need ur mobile number so I can get any necessary information. I really need d admission badly. tanks.

send an email to me on tunjoui@gmail.com. I would respond to your question asap. You can still be admitted but you need to be fast as well.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Application is on going. Visit www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng to check the courses available and fees. Best of luck !

Feel free to ask questions.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Obrizzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
onlyme07: Application is on going. Visit www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng to check the courses available and fees. Best of luck !

Feel free to ask questions.
pls is d admission still on? Nd wen is their post utme exam pls reach me on whatsapp 08132594813
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Obrizzy: pls is d admission still on? Nd wen is their post utme exam pls reach me on whatsapp 08132594813

The admission form is still on sale at the admission office of the main campus for 5k. Come early on any thursday in July and August. You would write your post utme same day to reduce cost. Any question?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Obrizzy(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

The admission form is still on sale at the admission office of the main campus for 5k. Come early on any thursday in July and August. You would write your post utme same day to reduce cost. Any question?
tnks nd pls how much is the skool fees for computer science nd pls I need directions to get to the skool
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Obrizzy: tnks nd pls how much is the skool fees for computer science nd pls I need directions to get to the skool

Where do you reside?

I can't give you the school fees for the new session seems there would be an upward review though, not too sure but last session fees for computer science was 205k including practicals, books, medicals, library, hostel and school fees.

That's for a semester because we usually pay oer semester.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Obrizzy(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

Where do you reside?

I can't give you the school fees for the new session seems there would be an upward review though, not too sure but last session fees for computer science was 205k including practicals, books, medicals, library, hostel and school fees.

That's for a semester because we usually pay oer semester.
I stay in lagos ,nd am I gona be paying for medicals and books every semester? , so m tinkn d skool fees alone should be around 140 sumtin ryt?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Obrizzy: I stay in lagos ,nd am I gona be paying for medicals and books every semester? , so m tinkn d skool fees alone should be around 140 sumtin ryt?

Nope..you pay for books and medicals only in your first semester of 100level, 30k for practicals and 1k for library would be paid every semester.

The school fees for last session was 153k and this session might be a little more but not more than 10k would be added.

Any park you see a bus going to Ile- ife, get into the bus, tell the driver you are droping at Ipetumodu the university before OAU. Its by the road side, just look at the other direction where you get to bumps where travellers are offered akara (bean cake) to buy.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Obrizzy(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

Nope..you pay for books and medicals only in your first semester of 100level, 30k for practicals and 1k for library would be paid every semester.

The school fees for last session was 153k and this session might be a little more but not more than 10k would be added.

Any park you see a bus going to Ile- ife, get into the bus, tell the driver you are droping at Ipetumodu the university before OAU. Its by the road side, just look at the other direction where you get to bumps where travellers are offered akara (bean cake) to buy.
ok tnks bt hw cum er fin den sumd up to 205k since d skool fees is as high as dt wt bout hostel , ok as a fresher now how much in total m I gonna pay + hostel?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Obrizzy: ok tnks bt hw cum er fin den sumd up to 205k since d skool fees is as high as dt wt bout hostel , ok as a fresher now how much in total m I gonna pay + hostel?

School fees 153k + Hostel 26k + Books 5k + Praticals 30k + Library 1k + Medicals 5k = 220k
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Obrizzy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
onlyme07:

School fees 153k + Hostel 26k + Books 5k + Praticals 30k + Library 1k + Medicals 5k = 220k
tnks , I pray ma dad let's me go to dis skool sha
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Kweenesther(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hello...i want to apply for admission into dis skul....how to i go about it?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kweenesther: Hello...i want to apply for admission into dis skul....how to i go about it?

what course do you want to put in for?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please.for folks who will like to contact me.

Kindly send your email to tunjioui@gmail.com

Sorry for not replying to all emails to my yahoo..kinda hard to open it on my phone but gmail does the magic. Your messages will be replied asap. Thanks
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Brainiacbbb(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Is admission still going on in OUI?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Brainiacbbb: Is admission still going on in OUI?

Yes
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Education01(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
This is why alternative course of action is highly pertinent in all areas of Human endeavor. So many candidate wrote the last Utme. many qualified for the next phase (post utme) while many more had lesser than the required score to write post utme. well, after post utme, many aspirants qualified for admission while many more scored below cut off mark.
ask yourself!
presuming i had an alternative course of action, wouldn't i have been better off?
Yes! you would have been better off!!
don not rely on jamb alone. the Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMBe) is an A'level program which offers admission into 200level of any university and any course of your choice in Nigeria. Join your jambite colleagues in 200level next session
the 2014/2015 registration is still on sale but for a short period of time.
Check page two (2) of any Jamb Brochure to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University admission in Nigeria
for more info and enquiries, visit
www.ijmblink.com
like us on facebook page 'IJMB LINK'
follow us on twitter @ijmblink
join us on BBM Channel: C00126233
Add us on whatsapp: 08035528553
send us a mail: administration@ijmb.com
success to you all.........
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Brainiacbbb(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
onlyme07:

Yes
Really?? What about their post utme exam?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Brainiacbbb: Really?? What about their post utme exam?

Still on. Be at the Admission Office with your 5k for the form and credentials any Thursday before the school resumes on the 27th of Oct
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Brainiacbbb(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
onlyme07:

Still on. Be at the Admission Office with your 5k for the form and credentials any Thursday before the school resumes on the 27th of Oct
Is jamb result required?

And will the exam be conducted immediately?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Brainiacbbb: Is jamb result required?

And will the exam be conducted immediately?

Yes Jamb is required and you sit for your post utme on that Thursday.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by davidchuks89(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSING AND WISH TO FOLLOW UP SHOULD FEEL VERY FREE TO CALL THIS NUMBER; 08162558764
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Brainiacbbb(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
onlyme07:

Yes Jamb is required and you sit for your post utme on that Thursday.
What is their jamb cut off mark.? I had 178 in jamb, will it be accepted?
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by onlyme07(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Brainiacbbb: What is their jamb cut off mark.? I had 178 in jamb, will it be accepted?

You will need to get the admission office but i will inquire for you and get back to you tomorrow.
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Brainiacbbb(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2014
onlyme07:

You will need to get the admission office but i will inquire for you and get back to you tomorrow.
Awaiting your reply..…
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by Oraeri30: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2015
oduduwa students can now write their projects, thesis with ease and excellence

Are you writing your PhD dissertation in Library science read this

Meeting the Information Needs of Adult Users of Public Libraries in South-East Zone of Nigeria
http://www.uniprojectsearch.com/meeting-information-adult-users-public-libraries-southeast-zone-nigeria/

NB. www.uniprojectsearch.com has A-grade projects in every department
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by DAVESTORMER: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2015
DO YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT THE SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
Re: Oduduwa University Students Thread. by medoyin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
DAVESTORMER:
DO YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT THE SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER

Yes. You can pay per session if you have the money but adivisable you pay per semester.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Pharmacy And Pharmacology / ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.