Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King (33501 Views)

Coffin With 3speakers Wit 750GB Harddisk. For $30,000(=N=4,932,000) Whi / Protesters Plan To Bombard Thatcher’s Coffin With Eggs, Coal Or Milk / 'dead' Brazilian Boy Sits Up In Coffin & Asks 4 WATER B4 Ly'n Back Down Lifeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by zelexotunla(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hmmm!!! Wonders shall never end. Very soon our 9ja rich people both politicians,businessmen,men of God etc will soon order for their own air-conditioned coffin. Because we like breaking new ground in dis country like that of private jet, millions naira bag,millions naira wine,dollars blazier,etc. Our naira go suffer againnn
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by odehaj: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
If a plekunmious king can be buried this way..,how
will HRM Queen Elizabeth buried?!
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by samuelajang: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
it so sad, they would have use that expenses to the needy.
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by AnanseK(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sec5: See height of insensitivity.It all ends here,probably he may now be the poorest in hell.My question is what purpose is the AC to serve? BEAUTIFUL NONSENCE!

BEUTIFUL NONSENCE yes, that's what most funerals in Nigeria are. The wastage , the extravagance - so foolish.

Exactly what I am talking about! See this foolish person depending nonsense shocked
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by bettercreature(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
AnanseK:

BEUTIFUL NONSENCE yes, that's what most funerals in Nigeria are. The wastage , the extravagance - so foolish.
Please work hard when you are still alive stop spitting rubbish,no be your papa money dem used
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
I think the temp is high and they are preventing the corpse from deteriorating fast giving that they have to carry out a procession. Guess he may have asked not to be embalmed or something. Come to think of it how is the a/c going to be powered in the grave I think it is just because of the weather.
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Kairoseki77: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Baddestguyp: simply go back to skul

Bizibi: so europeans are africa descendants,na wa ooo that means u are saying quenn elizabeth is an african#crazyseki

Ceo_13: hope your history teacher is not among those teachers who can't read and write

Yisufogrin: God. . . .na isokoko primary u go ni. . . . .see rubbish wey dey evolve from ur throat. . .haba. . . Habaticaly

readonenaire: you are "a" descended from who? one mrs..lmfaooo "us" can't laugh oooo lipsrsealed you are "a" descended from who? one mrs..lmfaooo "us" can't laugh oooo

Laaaawd sweet baby Jesus! Help me help dem understand! grin

1. All humans came from Africa, including Europeans. So yes, the Queen's ancestors are black like you and me.

2. The Roma people are an ethnic group, not a country. This man was a "King" the same way the Sultan of Sokoto is the "King" of the Hausa. We all know that the Hausa are not a country, and that Hausa territory spans many countries. The Roma are the same. Their "territory" is spread throughout many countries in SE Europe.

Like the Fulani, they are a nomadic people. Europeans are racist towards them, because they have a reputation for causing trouble wherever they go, just like the Fulani.

3. Turkey, the country where the guy died, is not a poor country. Turkey actually just graduated from being one of the top "emerging markets" like China, Russia, and Brazil, to being a "newly industrialized country" like South Korea. It's an honor given to countries once their development levels are on par with the West. Below, I attached a pic of Istanbul, the Lagos of Turkey.

4. This is what happens when you dash your way through education! tongue grin

Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Infoay: I wish this people know better...the dead has no feeling and yet these people are thinking from front to back. There are better ways they can "immortalize" his name if they so loved him.
I think its quite apparent that these gypsies belief tallies with those guys that built the pyramids in egypt
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by pri3stess(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe they put the ac there because they know that he will be going to hell

1 Like

Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Alausa4real: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
That is vanity
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Laaaawd sweet baby Jesus! Help me help dem understand! grin

1. All humans came from Africa, including Europeans. So yes, the Queen's ancestors are black like you and me.

2. The Roma people are an ethnic group, not a country. This man was a "King" the same way the Sultan of Sokoto is the "King" of the Hausa. We all know that the Hausa are not a country, and that Hausa territory spans many countries. The Roma are the same. Their "territory" is spread throughout many countries in SE Europe.

Like the Fulani, they are a nomadic people. Europeans are racist towards them, because they have a reputation for causing trouble wherever they go, just like the Fulani.

3. Turkey, the country where the guy died, is not a poor country. Turkey actually just graduated from being one of the top "emerging markets" like China, Russia, and Brazil, to being a "newly industrialized country" like South Korea. It's an honor given to countries once their development levels are on par with the West. Below, I attached a pic of Istanbul, the Lagos of Turkey.

4. This is what happens when you dash your way through education! tongue grin
My advice to silly Nairalanders: stop quick condemnation of people's comments on issues. Drop your own or better Shut the fuc#k up undecided See how this fellow turned all the clueless critics to mumu grin But bros, I no gree that of queen ancestors being africans, abeg "kowashiate" undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Benspoon(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chai dem 4 carry com bury 4 lagos or warri n lets c who 4 d enjoy d a.c.....trust boys na
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
bettercreature:
Please work hard when you are still alive stop spitting rubbish,no be your papa money dem used

See what I'm telling you? A foolish person defending nonsense. shocked
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by joe4christ(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma 3: Maybe he knew that he is going straight to hellfire, so he needs the ac to cool him down a little in there, but i sure say if him reach there satan go seize the ac

look at what religion has done to you...
Who will save you now
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by emmykk(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
The only thing i like about Muslims,is their burial rite.

They nail the nail at the head.

Abacha and yaradua funeral tire me no fanta.
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by NFSBob(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
I hope d powersource τ̅☺ power d a/c can generate power perpetually or else I ll just be a bloody waste of money and vanity .
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by adetaiwo157(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
AC COFFIN ? BEAUTIFULL JAGONZ
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by lordo: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
in fact, i have not seen such stupidity @ it`s peak b4.may b they are all from de same generation of insanity
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Adek15(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
ebamma 3: Maybe he knew that he is going straight to hellfire, so he needs the ac to cool him down a little in there, but i sure say if him reach there satan go seize the ac
and who told u satan is in charge of hell?
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by joywendy(f): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2013
ayobase: He and Yerima had something in common.....I pray Yerima repents and takes after him.....A nice and nice man I must say....RIP King!

Nice coffin ever seen.....Charley boy should order for one to enhancing his meditation more!

Who be that spamming the thread......these set of people are more annoying than the other groups like teamGARRI, teamSPACEBOOKER with dot, teamENDTIMETINZ, teamJUSTLIKEMYPOSTFORNOTHING, teamWETINCONCERNME, teamMTCHEEEEEW, teamJUSTPASSINGBYE, teamNOCOMMENT, teamDRIVERSTOPIWANNADROP, team.........
lol if I may ask what team are you
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by joywendy(f): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Noting I won't hear in this life
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Flygerian1(m): 3:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Even the dead do enjoy. Na wao!
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Why are they all fat? angry
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by AdoreKIZITO(f): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2013
dapy.d:
They are all crazy. Na dead man wan D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ receive fresh air? Mtcheww!
I made front page for the first time! Halleluyah...dancing azonto!
Dancing Azonto in ur malaria dream. Wake up it's nt real!
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by steveec122(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2013
floxybaby8: burying a lifeless object with an air conditioned coffin is of no use. the most important thing is to pray for him for his soul to rest in perfect peace. R.I.P King
Prayer does nothing to the dead. Prayer cannot change the destination of the dead.
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by Enzio(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
Are you unemployed! or want to Make some
Extra cash for your self while you surf
and connect with friends on Facebook,
twitter Google+ and all other social
network site. register here free
www.cashunite.com/odiaonojie and earn
daily while
you chat from the comfort of your home.
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by mrcassanova(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its vanity upon Vanity...
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by mamagee3(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
Stupiidity has never been more clearer than this. . .

They can as well put an oxygen mask on the king's corpse. tongue
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by joeakins(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2013

LOOOL
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by vm26: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2013
why not?as long as the man rises from the dead coz of this lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by ayobase(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2013
joywendy: lol if I may ask what team are you

lol...i love #TEAMSPACEBOOKERS

u?
Re: 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King by joywendy(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2013
ayobase:

lol...i love #TEAMSPACEBOOKERS

u?
lol dont have any one for now am still a newbie,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces / Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.