Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (199031 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
uy

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
gy

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
jy

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
cool cheesy

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2015
You haven't answered my question on this one though. How do I escape a burning house though this window?

If I can't then you need to start thinking about that and you'll corner the market for people like me.

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2015
Muyesky:
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded tower casement windows in Ondo town, Ondo state cool

Muyesky, loving this designed burglary embedded windows... you are the man..
And those gates and fence irons for Fash28 are great... one day when God provide me money, you go mine too.. too poor now. smiley
Please stay away from the falling parapets o, but I know Doctor go fix am quickly sha.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Muyesky, do you have thoughts on how to do something similar like this?

I mean how to have doors for a 30 foot space that needs to be fully opened when necessary.

Also, I've only seen you do white frames, do you do other colors? Something woodish?

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:
You haven't answered my question on this one though. How do I escape a burning house though this window?
If I can't then you need to start thinking about that and you'll corner the market for people like me.

Nature of Naija security oh. In NYC, they made them to opened... meaning it's hinged on one side and locked on the other with some kind of mechanism... Either way.. FIRE no good...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Nature of Naija security oh. In NYC, they made them to opened... meaning it's hinged on one side and locked on the other with some kind of mechanism... Either way.. FIRE no good...

Hajji M.

I actually think it's a USA national building code. Here in my city it's required to be openable from the inside by a child.

Many of the designs can be easily copied by our local artisans. I will not do one of these windows without it being able to be used as an escape route.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:11am On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

One of my clients actually instructed to exclude the some bars and to leave only the white pipe in a certain window out of the ones I did. Of course, only him is privy to this knowledge and not even my staff. That's his getaway sir.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Muyesky:

One of my clients actually instructed to exclude the some bars and to leave only the white pipe in a certain window out of the ones I did. Of course, only him is privy to this knowledge and not even my staff. That's his getaway sir.

That's not relevant at all and solves nothing and offers a false sense of security.

Have you done any research on the safety bars with escape openings? Like the one Hajji stated?

Thanks.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by semitunde: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

You are exactly right sir. This same method is being used here in Nigeria too. The burglary proof is either made to be hinged on one side or detectable from inside.

Apart from security, the are some AC ledges you want to get to without getting ladders, those detacheable types will help with that.

Unless what you're saying is different though.

@ egunmogaji, so you're one of the silent Ibadan guys that jump and pass when they call Ibadan brown roof place abi?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

That's not relevant at all and solves nothing and offers a false sense of security

Have you done any research on the safety bars with escape openings? Like the one Hajji stated?

Thanks.

Please note sir embedded burglaries with openings like normal doors can also be fabricated according to the specification of the client should he/she requires. Can be fabricated any form sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Muyesky:

Please note sir embedded burglaries with openings like normal doors can also be fabricated according to the specification of the client should he/she requires. Can be fabricated any form sir

Okay that's what I'm asking.

Please shows pics when you get a chance.

Thank you.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
semitunde:

You are exactly right sir. This same method is being used here in Nigeria too. The burglary proof is either made to be hinged on one side or detectable from inside.

Apart from security, the are some AC ledges you want to get to without getting ladders, those detacheable types will help with that.

Unless what you're saying is different though.

@ egunmogaji, so you're one of the silent Ibadan guys that jump and pass when they call Ibadan brown roof place abi?

Nah, no need for that. Ibadan culture, standing and demonstrated contribution to the Nigerian fabric is well documented.

As far as for brown roofs, well all I can say is that my accessory buildings will be covered with the traditional tin roof and the rusting encouraged/accelerated to lend ambience to my compound. How can I be an original omo Ibadan without rusty tin roof? "Ko le se le rara, oti doro apara".
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by semitunde: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Nah, no need for that. Ibadan culture, standing and demonstrated contribution to the Nigerian fabric is well documented.

As far as for brown roofs, well all I can say is that my accessory buildings will be covered with the traditional tin roof and the rusting encouraged/accelerated to lend ambience to my compound. How can I be an original omo Ibadan without rusty tin roof? "Ko le se le rara, oti doro apara".

Lol. Well I won't say I want to encourage that your use of tin roof. You'll be surprised that the reason we have that many building having the rust is because they have lasted that long without needing replacement. If you go put tin roof of today's quality, your house will leak!

By that time I'm sure you'd have fallen in love with aluminum long span anyway. grin

I was being shown our farmstead over the weekend. Its now a town, and I wonder whether we will have farmlands anymore the way Ibadan is developing.

Omo aj'oro sun representing.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
semitunde:

Lol. Well I won't say I want to encourage that your use of tin roof. You'll be surprised that the reason we have that many building having the rust is because they have lasted that long without needing replacement. If you go put tin roof of today's quality, your house will leak!

By that time I'm sure you'd have fallen in love with aluminum long span anyway. grin

I was being shown our farmstead over the weekend. Its now a town, and I wonder whether we will have farmlands anymore the way Ibadan is developing.

Omo aj'oro sun representing.

Oh I'm not crazy, my house won't leak though as the tin roof will just be decorative but will have modern stuff underneath - besides it will only be the accessory houses like gateman house and solar house.

I won't want water to damage my "kusin sia" while I'm eating "eran cikin". That won't be "so sure ni" at all grin

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Muyesky:
cool

Final touch.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2015
mufutau55:

Final touch.
Hajji M.
Thank you sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Hello Muyeski,
Pls I'll need one of that gate same as Fash and handrails for stairs only for now,can you mail me the quote and yr account number for a deposit?.

Thanks.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2015
euromilion:
Hello Muyeski,
Pls I'll need one of that gate same as Fash and handrails for stairs only for now,can you mail me the quote and yr account number for a deposit?.

Thanks.

pls send the email address to: 08035757416.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 14, 2015
What are the sizes for the sliding gates?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:04am On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
What are the sizes for the sliding gates?

14ft x 9ft
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by OLaw1(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Good day

Doing a great Job

Can you send the quotation of the listed to olulawrence@yahoo.com[b][/b]

CASEMENT WINDOW + NET + BURGLARY

# 7 nos of 4×4

# 4 nos of 5×4

# 4 nos of 600×600
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
OLaw1:
Good day

Doing a great Job

Can you send the quotation of the listed to olulawrence@yahoo.com[b][/b]

CASEMENT WINDOW + NET + BURGLARY

# 7 nos of 4×4

# 4 nos of 5×4

# 4 nos of 600×600

Mail sent sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by iykmon: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Muyesky:
After installation smiley

Nice job muyesky. please want to know the cost of installing per of stainless hand rail and also what are the different types in the local market.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded tower casement windows in Ojoo, Ibadan, Oyo state cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
tr

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
gt

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
r

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.