Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (199011 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
mufutau55: Now we are talking Muyesky... Showcase all the work and let orders started flowing in..
Since most of our people do not have access to the internet for promotions.. showing all this for your guys here
will serve as promotion/advetisements and bring in more orders and clients.. Commercialize it.. good thing for the exposures.

Look at those lovely Casement Windows.. Lovely. metion in the post which are TOWER aluminum and
which are imported Aluminum and let their prices reflects same. More grease to your elbow and knees.smiley

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir smiley.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
Muyesky:

Thank you sir smiley.

Nice edit.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by gtrust: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Separate the Tower and Imported Casement windows and please alos show the price!

Again prices with net and other designs.

Welldone!

2 Likes

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
gtrust: Separate the Tower and Imported Casement windows and please also show the price!
Again prices with net and other designs.
Welldone!

Good contribution.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
1. #260,000
2. #160,000
3. #160.000

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imported Aluminum are lighter than Tower in weight. They always come in various brand so where you have one brand or tower, imported carries different brand, usually the name of the company or group importing it. That is not to say they are all inferior, infact some are known to stand the test of time as TOWER. You may never be able to spot the difference from pictures but the label, names on them usually give them away ad so is their weight difference. Below are some of the best brand of imported that are in the same price range and as durable as tower smiley

2 Likes

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
The casement rubber used to tape the glass in the aluminum is another important factor. there are three types :
size 0.01: used to divide the glass into small portions/ design.
size 0.02: used to hold the glass firmly unto the aluminium casement
size 0.03: Depending on the size or thickness of the glass used (0.04mm 0r 0.05mm), the 0.02 may not work tightly and that is where the 0.03 comes in.

WEATHER STRIP BRUSH: This is used to reduce/eliminate noise during friction. When you side open and close a window you dont here any noice cos it is firmly in place.

pix 1 & 2: casement rubber
pix 3 & 4; Tower weather strip brush and imported strip brush

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
wink

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thank you for the good narration and the lecture.. most useful.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Casement window: Tower 4 x 4ft with net @ #22,000, Imported @ #21,000
Sliding window: Tower 4 x 4ft with net @ #12,000, Imported @ #11,000
Other prices to be determined according to customer's measurement smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
mufutau55: Thank you for the good narration and the lecture.. most useful.

Hajji Mufutau

Only trying my best sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Muyesky:

Only trying my best sir smiley

And your best is a very good one.

Is the last picture a brown aluminum or just covered in brown sheet, or what is that?
Does those aluminum also comes is black, because there are lots of blacks here and I will probably prefer the black.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
mufutau55:

And your best is a very good one.

Is the last picture a brown aluminum or just covered in brown sheet, or what is that?
Does those aluminum also comes is black, because there are lots of blacks here and I will probably prefer the black.

Hajji Mufutau

Yes sir, its a brown TOWER aluminum and it also comes in black.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Muyesky:

Yes sir, its a brown TOWER aluminum and it also comes in black.

Wow! Thanks. It's nice to know. The prices for those windows are very nice too..

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
mufutau55:

Wow! Thanks. It's nice to know. The prices for those windows are very nice too..

Hajji M.

My pleasure sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2013
Good morning smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2013
INTERNAL WIDE FRAME PURE HARD WOODEN DOOR AT YOUR SERVICE. smiley
MAHOGANY,EBONY,MELINA ETC AVAILABLE.
100% HARD WOOD

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2013
Hardwood doors are 100% more reliable, stronger, aesthetic and stands the test of time to China doors which in most cases are made of industrial cardboard embedded between very thin layers of steel. Wooden doors gives you more of a peace of mind with just a little price difference. Give it a trial and you will never regret it.
08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Muyesky: Hardwood doors are 100% more reliable, stronger, aesthetic and stands the test of time to China doors which in most cases are made of industrial cardboard embedded between very thin layers of steel. Wooden doors gives you more of a peace of mind with just a little price difference. Give it a trial and you will never regret it.
08035757416 or muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com smiley

Oga Muyesky, I like some of this hardwood doors.. I will call you to discuss.
Especially the finishing on the doors on 2nd, 4th, and 5th pictures.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Muyesky, I like some of this hardwood doors.. I will call you to discuss.
Especially the finishing on the doors on 2nd, 4th, and 5th pictures.

Hajji Mufutau

Will be expecting sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2013
keep the calls coming smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
Muyesky: keep the calls coming smiley

Glad to see that calls are coming in. I will join them too.

Update: It was a pleasure talking to you, Oga Muyesky, a nice humorous gentleman.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
mufutau55:

Glad to see that calls are coming in. I will join them too.

Update: It was a pleasure talking to you, Oga Muyesky, a nice gentleman.

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks a lot for the call sir, you really made my day smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
Muyesky:

Thanks a lot for the call sir, you really made my day smiley

The pleasure is mine sir.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2013
Good morning
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by bugmenot: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2013

Oga Muyesky, your hard-work and humility will take you places l'agbara Olorun!

Keep up the great work.

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:18am On Sep 01, 2013
bugmenot:

Oga Muyesky, your hard-work and humility will take you places l'agbara Olorun!

Keep up the great work.

A big amen to that, tanx a lot sir smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2013

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by bookface: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2013
what level of Armour are we talking about for those doors?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2013
bookface:

what level of Armour are we talking about for those doors?

Armored enough to withstand bullets sir. cool
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by babatosan: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2013
What makes these doors armoured?
The thickness of the metal, or what it is stuffed with?
Just curious?
What will it cost to ship like 5 doors to Warri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.