Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (199721 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by amanikondo: 4:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Muyesky:
A Nairalander ordered burglary embedded casement windows, steel doors and mohogany doors in Abeokuta, Ogun state

Are you selling windows? Can you give me a quote for a building in Ajah area.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
amanikondo:

Are you selling windows? Can you give me a quote for a building in Ajah area.

Yes, I fabricate the widows. Please send your window schedule /sizes to: muyiwaolakunde@rocketnail.com.
Thank you
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by amanikondo: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Muyesky:

Yes, I fabricate the widows. Please send your window schedule /sizes to: muyiwaolakunde@rocketnail.com.
Thank you

I have emailed you.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
amanikondo:

I have emailed you.

I have not received any mail from you sir. Please confirm you have used the right address. You can also use: muyesky101@gmail.com
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by amanikondo: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
Muyesky:

I have not received any mail from you sir. Please confirm you have used the right address. You can also use: muyesky101@gmail.com

The email bounced back. I will resend to this new gmail.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Qc1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
@ Oga muyeski

What is the best way to clean those doors without any damage to it's original colors?

If need be, could you repaint them back to the original colors even after installation?

Thank you.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
Qc1:

@ Oga muyeski

What is the best way to clean those doors without any damage to it's original colors?

If need be, could you repaint them back to the original colors even after installation?

Thank you.

depends on the stain sir, please reach me privately and let's talk about it.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by amanikondo: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Muyesky:

I will call.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
A nairalander ordered tank stand smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded casement / sliding windows and doors in Dalemo, Akakuko, Lagos.

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gy

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ft

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Der

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Before......

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
After..... smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Truthinlife: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Muyesky:
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded casement / sliding windows and doors in Dalemo, Akakuko, Lagos.
Hi Muyeski,
Great work you are doing here. I've admired your security doors and windows so much that there is no doubt I will be Sending you measurement and specific designs I will need from you.
However, I have a concern and need your candid response knowing that either ways you
will still do the job for me. How strong is this burglary embedded casement as compare to traditional one without burglary. In other words ( iron burglary constructed by welders as against this Aluminium own type).
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Truthinlife:

Hi Muyeski,
Great work you are doing here. I've admired your security doors and windows so much that there is no doubt I will be Sending you measurement and specific designs I will need from you.
However, I have a concern and need your candid response knowing that either ways you
will still do the job for me. How strong is this burglary embedded casement as compare to traditional one without burglary. In other words ( iron burglary constructed by welders as against this Aluminium own type).

Don't be fooled o... nah original iron dey inside that burglary and welded same by welder. Even the part wey cover the iron not be plastic o.

Hajji M.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Truthinlife:

Hi Muyeski,

The conventional burglary normally has 4 hangers than goes into the wall. They can however be removed with a tap of hammer. The embedded burglary that has 16mm iron rod covered with white pipe however shoots out up and below which goes into the block below and also rests under the lintel. They become very firm once patched and plastered by your Mason. Either way, they both serve their purposes but the embedded is more stronger and aesthetic
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Chekitaut: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Muyesky:
After..... smiley
E ku ISE takun takun...
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Truthinlife: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Muyesky:

The conventional burglary normally has 4 hangers than goes into the wall. They can however be removed with a tap of hammer. The embedded burglary that has 16mm iron rod covered with white pipe however shoots out up and below which goes into the block below and also rests under the lintel. They become very firm once patched and plastered by your Mason. Either way, they both serve their purposes but the embedded is more stronger and aesthetic
Thanks a lot for clarifying this.
Should I send you email with specifications of what I want or should I type it here.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Truthinlife:

Thanks a lot for clarifying this.
Should I send you email with specifications of what I want or should I type it here.

Email please. muyesky101@gmail.com
muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by rawe45: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Boss..
How much can I get this from you?

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by FastShipping: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
@muyesky

Which one is better between Tower standard and Nigalex?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
FastShipping:
@muyesky

Which one is better between Tower standard and Nigalex?

Nigalex is almost twice the price of tower standard even though you hardly note the difference but I can nigalex is better based on the price difference.

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
rawe45:
Boss..
How much can I get this from you?

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by sako28: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Muyesky:
Jgf

Sir,
how much to get this door from you

Thanks
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by pseudomonas: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Muyesky muyesky..welldone eku ise takun takun...God bless you sir. You works speaks for you. Ehmmmm pls sir, kindly pick my calls sir or return the my calls when you can sir. Ese gan. We all making money this year...
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
pseudomonas:
Muyesky muyesky..welldone eku ise takun takun...God bless you sir. You works speaks for you. Ehmmmm pls sir, kindly pick my calls sir or return the my calls when you can sir. Ese gan. We all making money this year...

smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
A nairalnder ordered tiles installation in Abeoukuta, Ogun state smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tr

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Gt

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.