Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: . by Kanwulia: 1:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Your choice! kiss
Ask TINA NGOZI IKECHUKWU TURNER!!! kiss
Re: . by greatgod2012(f): 1:23am On Aug 25, 2013
It depends on what you want!
If you're optimistic or wish that there should be reconciliation and reconsideration, then, you can still continue using his surname pending the time you'll be back together but if you think you can never come back together again, then you can change the name and file for a divorce.

Even though you didn't tell us what led to the separation, but I just want to appeal if its something to wave off, and he has apologized, I will implore you to reconsider, but if its something you know you can't ever forgive, then, goodluck to you.
May God help us all.
Re: . by bellong: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2013
Changing your surname is inconsequential to him sending you packing. If you wouldn't mind me asking these questions.

How long have you been married prior to the separation? What led to the separation? What efforts have been made within the 4months of the separation to resolve issues? What kind of man is he and you?

If you can answer all these questions and give an idea into what led to the separation, peradventure you may get good counsels here to resolve the impasse and win your home back.

May God help you and restore your home
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Poster don't want reconciliation.
Re: . by webcam(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2013
@poster please answer BELLONG question......since you have seperate from him i will advice you not to used his name to buy any property untill you make up ur mind to reconcile or dirvoice .....i think his name has no meaning to you?

(1) (Reply)

Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands / Should People Be Judged By The Deeds Or Misdeeds Of Their Family Members? / How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.