Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? (1388 Views)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
How are you coping now you are married, but not to the one you called your first love

Life is funny thou, most times people fall in love with a guy or a lady. And to you this is where the world starts and ends in love.
But over time, due to several circumstance like loss of contact, relocation, going abroad, family refusal etc you lose the one you call your “firs love”

And now you are married (or in another relationship), how do you cope with such memories and persons in your past.
I once was in love but relocation set us apart only to find her later taken, we wish we could turn back the hands of time but its gone. Am also married now.

If you ever miss your first love, share your experience how you adjusted, and how you moving on.
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
in most case its not both of you fault that you were seperated
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Ezedon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
First love dont normally work between two people of same age, cus before the guy stands the girl will be due and marry, again distance can easily seperated both of u, or u fell in love at tender age, then when u grew up u then realise she is not the type u want, it happen to me, when i was in ss3 i fell in love with this beautiful ss2 damsel, but now she is very short and i dont like short babes
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ezedon:
First love dont normally work between two people of same age, cus before the guy stands the girl will be due and marry

yea in some case cos the man is still finding his feet while the lady is like am ready now

so the highest bidder take the fruits home

but in most cases i find out the lady's hearth stays with the first love but her body was taken by the one who danggled the cash
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by innervoice(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sounds like you married the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
True love do bury first love, but @op, if you still have it strong for that lady, there is no crime in stealing just don't get caught.
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by kukuruku156(f): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
True love do bury first love, but @op, if you still have it strong for that lady, there is no crime in stealing just don't get caught.

And this is suppose to be a mature advice abi?
Abeg @ OP, that you guys didn't end up together simply means it wasn't meant to be. Try to quit daydreaming and focus on the hardwork of making your present relationship beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
kukuruku156:

Abeg @ OP, that you guys didn't end up together simply means it wasn't meant to be. Try to quit daydreaming and focus on the hardwork of making your present relationship beautiful.

Don't you ever quote me again, what did I say? Don't ever!

You are entitle to your opinion as I am to mine. What has your maturity earned you?
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
What's there to cope? The last time I saw my first... I can't still believe once I fell in love with him.. No-one be like my hubby abeg.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
You're married and here you're talking about forgetting one's first love, then some people are telling you to steal but don't get caught. ..

I just dey watch you OP...

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Evina(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
OP, are you the guy whose chat with a fat single mom, (supposedly an ex) was exposed online by the angry wife?
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by 5minsmadness: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

You are entitle to your opinion as I am to mine. What has your maturity earned you?
grin
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Ewuro4: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Raging hormones everywhere grin grin

Attackers >< Attacking ><Attackees grin
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
innervoice:
Sounds like you married the wrong person.

not at all

i actually got the right one

cos it will make you ask what was i even doing there in the first place
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

no way, no need to steal

shes gone for ever and am "happier now"

cos if its ment to be she would have waited but lol it wasnt ment to be
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
kukuruku156:

exactly

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:
OP, are you the guy whose chat with a fat single mom, (supposedly an ex) was exposed online by the angry wife?

no, not me dear
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by shindarayo(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

undecided, and dis one wld call himself a sensible person.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
the point am trying to make is that me often meet people and think that is the best

but over time you'll look back am say what on was i even doing there guasss

when the better comes
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by Evina(f): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
robosky02:

no, not me dear

Okay. smiley
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by 5minsmadness: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
robosky02:

no way, no need to steal

shes gone for ever and am "happier now"

cos if its ment to be she would have waited but lol it wasnt ment to be
I think you are dodging the question.
You didn't expect it to be thrown back at you.
Why else would you ask in the first place if you weren't having thoughts?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by 5minsmadness: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
What's there to cope? The last time I saw my first... I can't still believe once I fell in love with him.. No-one be like my hubby abeg.
Erm,
There is a difference between your first....and your first love.
two different things entirely.
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by quest003: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

dog bite you abi you bite dog? Why the rage?
Re: How Are You Coping Now You Are Married,but Not To The One You Called Your First? by robosky02(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
quest003:
dog bite you abi you bite dog? Why the rage?

easy man calm down

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Smile In Their Sleep? / What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum / Happy Birthday To Cococandy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.