Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Do We Sleep In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Sleep In Church? (945 Views)

Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Why Do People Sleep In The Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Sleep In Church? by olumyde(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Its very interesting how easily people sleep in church. To some people, going to church is like taking a sleeping pill. The puzzling part is that sleep usually comes during the message, which many people consider the most important part of the service. Some people say the devil is the cause of that sleep. A funny instance was when someone said that when the message starts, the devil will start blowing you with hand-fan. What do you think? What makes you sleep in church? Is it just biological or spiritual?
Re: Why Do We Sleep In Church? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2013
wen d sermon ix long n borin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Sleep In Church? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
olumyde: Its very interesting how easily people sleep in church. To some people, going to church is like taking a sleeping pill. The puzzling part is that sleep usually comes during the message, which many people consider the most important part of the service. Some people say the devil is the cause of that sleep. A funny instance was when someone said that when the message starts, the devil will start blowing you with hand-fan. What do you think? What makes you sleep in church? Is it just biological or spiritual?
I beg top disagree, Offering/tithing "time" is the most important. grin grin grin

Babiloko: wen d sermon ix long n borin
Happy Sunday. smiley smiley
I also liked your post. wink wink

25f2eb5 add me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do We Sleep In Church? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
ondo_boi: I beg top disagree, Offering/tithing "time" is the most important. grin grin grin

lol..dis guy u b case
Re: Why Do We Sleep In Church? by olumyde(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
ondo_boi: I beg top disagree, Offering/tithing "time" is the most important. grin grin grin

Funny. Well, that is why i said many people, not everybody. So u r part of d exception.
Re: Why Do We Sleep In Church? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
olumyde: Funny. Well, that is why i said many people, not everybody. So u r part of d exception.
LoL. Sure, I am.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Website Where Christians Hookup For Promiscuous Sexual Acts / There Is Nothing Like Hell Fire, No Rapture ––says Pastor Dikeh / Prophet TB Joshua, Arrested ...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.