Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Blunt Thoughts For Yor Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blunt Thoughts For Yor Sunday (428 Views)

Some Thoughts For Ur Mind / Meaningful Thoughts For The Faithful Christian - Must-read / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blunt Thoughts For Yor Sunday by dlawale(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
BLUNT THOUGHTS FOR YOUR SUNDAY....

1. The Church is not for PERFECT people, the Church is for PERFECTING people.
2. The Almighty God is not a Christian, neither is He a Muslim.. God is too big for religion. Discover Him
3. Jesus didn't die for Christians, He died for the whole world.
4. When a man says He loves his wife, its not true love if its just the Physical body he's focused on, cos the physical body can experience changes like the lady having 'spare tires' on her sides, the man growing a 'pot belly' from the 6 pack. The love, if true, is usually for things you can't physically touch. You probably love the character/attitude, composure, maturity, calmness, etc. That's why 50 years down the line, when there are changes in the physical body, the couple still say they are in love. WHY...They were in love with things they couldn't reach or touch but the only way they can communicate with the things they can't touch is via what they can touch and see(the physical body). Man is a Spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. My wife's physical body is her 'earth container'. So, God is Spirit, He chose to live in us- The Church(not the building) is the body(Physical and spiritual) of Christ. So, if your love is to the church(Physical), it won't last because the church may experience changes,"pot belly", weakness, etc which you may not like. But if your love is directly to God who you can't see but expressed via the physical (church) which you see. You would ignore the "potbelly", "excess fat," "Liposuction" etc of the Church. Many divorces in marriage often occur because the love was to what they could see physically and when changes occurred in the spouses body, murmuring came.. Lots of people,Divorce their churches to remarry another because they were focused on Church(the physical) and not THAT which they couldn't see-GOD.
5. If Jesus died and never resurrected, He would have been a Failure. The death washed our sins, it didn't give us a new life, the resurrection gave us a new life in Christ. Hey, stop celebrating the fact that you are a believer. The original plan was every1 will be one. You have not achieved anything by that. Its like celebrating the fact that I'm a man. Of course, I'm a man. That was my design. There's more to life than being a believer. It's a start. Every1 has a purpose on the face of the earth. Many die not fulfilling purpose. Don't be a failure that simply enjoys church services/routine. There's more to God than we have been taught.
6. Listen, you are a first hand Christian, Muslim, Buddhist etc because you were born Into that environment and your parents were one and they nurtured you into it. That's okay for a while but each man must chart his course in life and discover THE TRUTH. All Religions have failed us because God did not design religion. He designed Intimacy and fellowship. Man created a religion out of his design. Like i said earlier, discovery of THE TRUTH lies in you. Eventually, you chose what you wanted to study in school after being of age, eventually, you chose the girls or guys u dated when u matured, eventually, you got away with choosing the kind of man or woman you wanted to marry though it wasn't their choice at first, you chose your job, you chose the sex styles with your husband or wife even though some 'trigger happy' parents advised their children on preparation for honeymoon (lol), you chose the food that entered your belly after you grew up. When it came to the MOST IMPORTANT decision in your life which had to do with God, you decided not to do find out more and chart your own path. You stayed a robot. Hey, heaven is real, so is hell. Many religions believe that. There are many mistakes you make in life, which you can come out from. In fact, you can go back to your parents house to blame them for certain mistakes like the numerous choices I mentioned earlier..... In the God factor, once you pass on, you're gone. No parents to blame... Do yourself a favour, sit back and be true to yourself. God doesn't answer the cry of a christian, muslim,etc. He answers the desperate cry of a hungry soul for him. If He's out there, He'll direct your path to how to know where you should be. Never Park up, in the same parking lot, your parents parked up in.. They did their best, but you must find the rest.
7. It's a sunday, a large percentage will be leaving church for home. Rice and chicken or Rice and fish is probably lunch for sunday... Hey, I know because we act like Robots on sundays and its been a tradition in most homes for decades. Lol.... They really got to our minds right. Bye,I'm going after my rice and chicken soon
Still your friendly terrorist
David Lawale
Bb 239015A6

(1) (Reply)

Bunch Of Clever Devils On Increase In Nigeria. / You Can Release The Anointing In You On Things / Lyrics Of The Song: How Deep The Father's Love For Us By Stuart Townend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.