Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

John Chi Of Scoan Is Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John Chi Of Scoan Is Back (1392 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Please Who Is A Member Of Scoan T.b Joshua's Church: Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Godian45(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
John chi of scoan is back put on ur emmanual tv it is live
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Glory to God, the devil is a liar. Love conquers all.
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Chiscomax(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
damn it!!!!! i came late again angry
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Godian45(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
He is Evan preaching now on emmanual tv.
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chiscomax: damn it!!!!! i came late again angry
for? grin
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by greenoak: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow RESTORATION....thank God.
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Chiscomax(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
blink182: for? grin
u know na, u want make dem ban me first? cheesy
blink182: for? grin
u know na, u want make dem ban me first?
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Godian45(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
blink182: Glory to God, the devil is a liar. Love conquers all.
glory to God o I was at scoan last 2 wks but did nt see him.i tot he traveled to other nation to preach,never knw he was dropped until last wk.but wat did he do na?
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chiscomax: u know na, u want make dem ban me first? :Du know na, u want make dem ban me first?
Lmao grin
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Godian45: glory to God o I was at scoan last 2 wks but did nt see him.i tot he traveled to other nation to preach,never knw he was dropped until last wk.but wat did he do na?
no one knows, he was even removed from the wisemen list on scoan website. All of that is in the past now and we can all look forward to a brighter future in Christ Jesus.
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
I and several millions of people that know the truth about God and his ways doesn't care
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by immortalvoices(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank you Lord Jesus christ.... John chi meh is back am so excited I am currently in scoan right now and he was ushered in by senior prophet T.B Joshua and he preached on "do not tempt the devil to tempt u" the church is going wild with joyous excitement
Re: John Chi Of Scoan Is Back by sagytariusTM1: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
This Jonh Chi of a guy is becoming more popular than TB Joshua himself. undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! / Watchtower Disfellowshipping And Shunning Policy / Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.