Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! (1392 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / How To Debate Or Argue With An Athiest / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 12:09am On Jul 17, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1818458/athiesm-religion

Got the fact that athiesm is also a religion
[post changed]
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 17, 2014
This site is owned by an atheist. undecided
So is facebook. undecided

Religitards should be the ones to keep off.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
god's love? please explain.

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by qstar(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111: We are not hear to argue of GOD existence but we are here to share GODS love. Therefore I suggest that athiest should keep their views to themselves

You are an unsolicited and bad advocate.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
qstar:

You are an unsolicited and bad advocate.
I'm not. GOD Bless you.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by qstar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
I'm not. GOD Bless you.

Bhrama bless you!

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: god's love? please explain.
When I say GODS Love, I'm talking of the goodness of GOD to us, in that He has given what we need to live a good life(though we might not know) ,answered our prayers (with "yes" or "no" or "wait a little more" answers) and so on... so I mean we are here to share these.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
qstar:

Bhrama bless you!
I reject that in JESUS Name. I'm not hindu.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
He rejects that (Your "god bless you"wink too; he's not Christian.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by qstar(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:

I reject yours in Krishna's name. I am not a christian.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Liveair: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri Esiri Esiri...how many times have i called you?
If you know HALF of what these Atheists know about Christianity, Bible or Religion in general you would drop that your bible and start LIVING YOUR LIFE!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
qstar:

I reject yours in Krishna's name. I am not a christian.
youre becoming personal, we can stop this now for peace sake.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by qstar(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
youre becoming personal, we can stop this now for peace sake.

For wholesome peace-sake, you could also keep off "the religion section" since you do not believe in "the invisible green mermaid".

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by onetrack(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
qstar:

For wholesome peace-sake, you could also keep off "the religion section" since you do not believe in "the invisible green mermaid".

There are thousands of gods he does not believe in....we only believe in one less god...so yes, he should also stay off the religion section. Only people who believe in all gods should be allowed.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
I believe in the Bible because GOD is the author(He wrote it through men) and in GOD because of His handwork not just because I was told. And I know you know that I have nothing to loose believing in GOD but a lot to gain as I'm on the safe side of life, but you....,

also I know none of you athiests have studied even ¼ of the Bible and you can bear me witness to that.
Again,
Can you tell me 10 good things your athiesm has done for you, I'll have (and can tell you if I got time) 100 good things Christianity (and not religion) has done for me.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
onetrack:

There are thousands of gods he does not believe in....we only believe in one less god...so yes, he should also stay off the religion section. Only people who believe in all gods should be allowed.
I believe in the only true GOD and youre blessed if you also believe. GOD Bless you.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111: I believe in the Bible because GOD is the author(He wrote it through men) and in GOD because of His handwork not just because I was told. And I know you know that I have nothing to loose believing in GOD but a lot to gain as I'm on the safe side of life, but you....,
I believe in Harry Potter because The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the author (He wrote it through J.K Rowling) and the FSM created Yahweh, Allah and all the other gods.
I am on the side of the universe.

also I know none of you atheists have studied even ¼ of the Bible and you can bear me witness to that.
I used to be a priest; I know more about Christianity and the Bible than you do.
Again,
Can you tell me 10 good things your athiesm has done for you, I'll have (and can tell you if I got time) 100 good things Christianity (and not religion) has done for me.
Ladies first. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:
I believe in Harry Potter because The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the author (He wrote it through J.K Rowling) and the FSM created Yahweh, Allah and all the other gods.
I am on the side of the universe.

I used to be a priest; I know more about Christianity and the Bible than you do.
Again,

Ladies first. smiley
that you use to be a priest does not make you know the Bible even more than even a 6 month old Christian (because Christianity is not head knowledge but heart effect).
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
that you use to be a priest does not make you know the Bible even more than even a 6 month old Christian (because Christianity is not head knowledge but heart effect).
The old "the letter killeth" argument. grin
Still waiting for the 100 good things Christianity has fine for you.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
...and as for the fact that GOD Exist ,It is matter of time and you will believe it and remember this.
Thanks
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by onetrack(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
I believe in the only true GOD and youre blessed if you also believe. GOD Bless you.

I am atheist, so I am not blessed, though thanks for the sentiment.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111: ...and as for the fact that GOD Exist ,It is matter of time and you will believe it and remember this.
Thanks
Why did you avoid my question?
Mention the hundred good things Christianity has done for you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:
The old "the letter killeth" argument. grin
Still waiting for the 100 good things Christianity has fine for you.
GOD first,
peace, .... and so on, you know I cant mention them all
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
When I say GODS Love, I'm talking of the goodness of GOD to us, in that He has given what we need to live a good life(though we might not know) ,answered our prayers (with "yes" or "no" or "wait a little more" answers) and so on... so I mean we are here to share these.

Sorry, I thought that was the FSM doing those.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
I leave you to believe whatever you want to, as I unfollow this topic.Thanks
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Liveair: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111: I believe in the Bible because GOD is the author(He wrote it through men) and in GOD because of His handwork not just because I was told. And I know you know that I have nothing to loose believing in GOD but a lot to gain as I'm on the safe side of life, but you....,

also I know none of you athiests have studied even ¼ of the Bible and you can bear me witness to that.
Again,
Since you know the bible, lets have a little quiz!
Lets start with a very easy, well known issue;
Which of David's sons is Jesus' ancestor?
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
Esiri111:
GOD first,
peace, .... and so on, you know I cant mention them all
LM FAO!
[size=72]
EPIC FAIL[/size]

You said you could mention a hundred and you can't even mention one. undecided
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Apatheist:
LM FAO!
[size=72]
EPIC FAIL[/size]

You said you could mention a hundred and you can't even mention one. undecided

bro, you used to be a priest? shocked

wh-what happened?
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
kolawaxxy:

bro, you used to be a priest? shocked

wh-what happened?
Lost my faith. I did it mostly to please.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
This should be the real thing . Athiests can remain in the religion category, after all athiesm is a religion https://www.nairaland.com/1818458/athiesm-religion#24812018
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by PastorOluT(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Apatheist: This site is owned by an atheist. undecided
So is facebook. undecided

Religitards should be the ones to keep off.

U see ow u display ur ignorance, yet this is religious section?
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

U see ow u display ur ignorance, yet this is religious section?
And so?
An atheist owns this site.
Also, are you sure you should be here?
"Do not be bound together, or unequally yoked with unbelievers."-- 2 Corinthians 6:14
Leave the unbeliever's site.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watchtower Disfellowshipping And Shunning Policy / Warning Prediction: Biafra May Result To World War (III) / Do Deeper Life Members Speak In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.