Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bank Branches Where You Can Physically Submit You C.vs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Branches Where You Can Physically Submit You C.vs (1376 Views)

Addresses Of Central Bank Branches In Various Nigerian States / Nigerian Immigration Cert Of Physically And Mentally Fitness / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Branches Where You Can Physically Submit You C.vs by omenpetrol: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Over the past few months i have been in a state of krikum kracum and i have been minaically bewildered when i see posts on nairaland of just concluded bank Aptitude test that where not Advertised.(some people say some banks HR E-mails are not that effective because you keep sending your cvs yet you don't get called. PLEASE NAIRALANDERS WHICH BANK BRANCHES DID YOU PHYSICALLY SUBMIT YOU C.Vs AND GOT CALLED FOR AN APTITUDE TEST. LETS HELP OURSELVES
Re: Bank Branches Where You Can Physically Submit You C.vs by sweetuju(f): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
Go to UBA in waterline PH and submit but make sure u aint more dan 27yrs. Gud luck
Re: Bank Branches Where You Can Physically Submit You C.vs by omenpetrol: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
sweetuju: Go to UBA in waterline PH and submit but make sure u aint more dan 27yrs. Gud luck
thanks for you effort. more suggestions please.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs/asca Bitumen Fraudulent Job Interview. / Red Media Africa Is Recruiting! / Professional Photographer Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.