Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? (1248 Views)

Christians: Where Is Heaven Located? / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? / What Is Heaven Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by dickjay: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Goodday Bible students, I have these questions to ask and would welcome whatever buttressing answer especially with scriptural backing. I've asked these questions in Bible study Classes and the classes did not end well especially with the teachers. I believe I will meet the answers here. I pray God will help us here. (1)Is Heaven a Geographical location (like going to the moon, planets,etc)or is it a Spiritual Location (like what we have in our dreams)! (2) Where are the dead? Already in Heaven or Hell or beneath the soil or where? And where will they be rising from at rapture? (3)What bodies will rise at rapture? Is it the decayed physical bodies or their spiritual bodies?
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by Dubby6(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
This ur question get as e be oo bt i dnt tink heaven is a geographical location if nt i must have been dia by nw grin grin grin
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by dickjay: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmm! Where are the pastors here now? Hope we aint afraid to defend what we believe! Please help us here!
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by benodic: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Christianity does not have the complete answers to those questions. what you will get is different versions of the truth from different sects of Christianity. so have fun with them.
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by dickjay: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
benodic:
Christianity does not have the complete answers to those questions. what you will get is different versions of the truth from different sects of Christianity. so have fun with them.
@ Benodic, so you mean christianity is incomplete but they don't serve a dumb God! I trust if they have no answer, their God must have! Or if they can't answer which other religion can answer this? Expecting more answers
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by benodic: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ dickjay

@ Benodic, so you mean christianity is incomplete but they don't serve a dumb God! I trust if they have no answer, their God must have! Or if they can't answer which other religion can answer this? Expecting more answers
their God is encased in their Holy Book. so if they can not understand what is written in their Holy Book there is no other way they can get answers. and of course they have all the answers and have no interest in what any other religion has to say. so why should i bother, after all you invited only bible scholars to give their input.
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by frank317: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
Heaven is an imaginery location.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by dickjay: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
@Frank, Are U a pagan? U mean U don't believe Heaven exists? Gush!!!
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by darnley16(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2013
dickjay: @Frank, Are U a pagan? U mean U don't believe Heaven exists? Gush!!!
men ure really a dick, he's an atheist dim wit
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by PastorOluT(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2013
dickjay: Goodday Bible students, I have these questions to ask and would welcome whatever buttressing answer especially with scriptural backing. I've asked these questions in Bible study Classes and the classes did not end well especially with the teachers. I believe I will meet the answers here. I pray God will help us here. (1)Is Heaven a Geographical location (like going to the moon, planets,etc)or is it a Spiritual Location (like what we have in our dreams)! (2) Where are the dead? Already in Heaven or Hell or beneath the soil or where? And where will they be rising from at rapture? (3)What bodies will rise at rapture? Is it the decayed physical bodies or their spiritual bodies?

I will oblige u but not now, I will surely be back to address those questions. But to leave u with this, Heaven is both geographical n spiritual location to scriptures, its geographical 'cos its up above us n spiritual 'cos u have to be spiritual (n with spiritual eyes) to see it n go there both according to the scriptures.
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by vanhelsing(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2013
This is gon be fun.....following grin
Re: Is Heaven A Geographical Or Spiritual Location? by KraticKratus: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I will oblige u but not now, I will surely be back to address those questions. But to leave u with this, Heaven is both geographical n spiritual location to scriptures, its geographical 'cos its up above us n spiritual 'cos u have to be spiritual (n with spiritual eyes) to see it n go there both according to the scriptures.

yaba left, yaba left, yaba left, yaba left,

(1) (Reply)

Pastor O.o.abel Sermon On The Faithful God / Religion Breeds Hypocrisy-Fmr Pentecostal Pastor / Pastor And Aspiring Pastors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.