Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Web Design Partner - help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design Partner - help (814 Views)

Web Design Partner Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design Partner - help by 3RNEST(m): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm facing a problem on my web design business, first i use to fund my e-currency account(L-R)
to buy domain online, but now L-R is gone, i don't know which e-currency will be suitable like
that of the precious one.

when i want to buy domain names, i have to call my friend in PH, send money to him via Money Gram/Western Union
send him my login details to login and pay for the domain using payza! and now he is bloffing me...weneva i called
he is kind of busy, busy wen send he already received the ego(money).

pls my fellow webmasters, gimme some suggestion/ideas on how to the buying of domain myself..i'm confuse. undecided

thanks to all...
Re: Web Design Partner - help by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
If you can get GTB Mastercard, you should be able to use the card on most web hosting companies to register for domains. I use mine on facebook ads, siteground.com, domain.com, stablehost.com, etc and it's working just fine. You just pay in Naira into your account and when you are paying in US Dollars, Mastercard is intelligent enough to convert the USD to Naira and debit you its equivalent in Naira. So check GTB. My account is current account, so I dont know if the same mastercard is applicable to savings account.
Re: Web Design Partner - help by Frosti(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
GraphicsPlus: If you can get GTB Mastercard, you should be able to use the card on most web hosting companies to register for domains. I use mine on facebook ads, siteground.com, domain.com, stablehost.com, etc and it's working just fine. You just pay in Naira into your account and when you are paying in US Dollars, Mastercard is intelligent enough to convert the USD to Naira and debit you its equivalent in Naira. So check GTB. My account is current account, so I dont know if the same mastercard is applicable to savings account.

GTB Mastercard works the same way for both current and savings accounts. Mine is for savings and I have used it successfully on namecheap.com, mightydeals.com, et al.
Re: Web Design Partner - help by yomalex(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Get a UBA Africard
Re: Web Design Partner - help by 3RNEST(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Web Design Partner - help by yomalex(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Branch area:
Monrovia
Branch:
UBA Broad Street
Address:
Broad & Nelson Streets Monrovia
tel.:
+231-6-895-895, 6-856-185
Hours (Weekdays)
Hours (Sat)
Hours (Sun)
Branch area:
Monrovia
Branch:
UBA Bushrod Island
Address:
Sigma House, Freeport Monrovia
tel.:
+231-6-556-806, 6-569-375
Hours (Weekdays)
Hours (Sat)
Hours (Sun)
Branch area:
Monrovia
Branch:
UBA Paynesville Branch
Address:
Coca Cola Factory Road Opposite
L
Re: Web Design Partner - help by 3RNEST(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: Web Design Partner - help by databoy247(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2013
what the F are you doing in Liberia? Anyway you can check this out http://www.xtraorbit.com/web-hosting-and-domain-registration/pay-with/perfect-money.php

You can fund you PM account via exchangers using western union.
Re: Web Design Partner - help by 3RNEST(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
databoy247: what the F are you doing in Liberia? Anyway you can check this out http://www.xtraorbit.com/web-hosting-and-domain-registration/pay-with/perfect-money.php

You can fund you PM account via exchangers using western union.
so liberia is not a place to be abi? just like Nigeria..see if u want to help me out do so and stop telling me trash.,.. sad
Re: Web Design Partner - help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Just use Gtbank!
Re: Web Design Partner - help by FatBusyBee(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
i think gtbank should be in liberia too...
Re: Web Design Partner - help by zainhosting: 5:41am On Sep 19, 2021
Okay, you can go with this https://www.zainhosting.com/perfect-money-hosting/ and can deposit funds with perfect money, BTC, credit debit card etc.

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience / Did you think God wrote the Universe with a programming Language? / How Can I Add Voice Track To Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.