Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience (815 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Bloggers With Google Adsense Whatsapp Group! Drop Your Contact / Popular Ogbonge Blog Crisis: Lessons For Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience by Basic(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
[b]Hello NLers,

If you have a blog that attracts huge traffic from Nigeria (regardless of niche), or a massive social media following (such as thousands of Facebook or Twitter followers), then this lucrative offer is for you.

I just completed my ebook titled, "How to Get Your Dream Job in Nigeria," in which I shared proven tips on how to correctly take each step involved in applying for a job -- from crafting a winning CV, through writing a convincing application letter that creates a powerful first impression, to how to prepare for and succees at a job interview.

Now, this is the interesting part:

I want you to help me recommend the ebook to your blog readers or social media followers, and you'll get N500 from each sale made through your recommendation.

If you're interested in this offer, send me an email (basicfreelance[at]gmail[dot]com), and I will send you a full explanation of how it would work.

The more buyers I get from your audience, the more money you'll make, and the more money I'll make, too.

Keep your emails coming.

PS. The ebook caters ONLY to a Nigerian audience. If your blog readers or social media followers aren't predominantly Nigerians, this offer isn't for you.

Thanks.
Abass Toriola.[/b]
Re: Lucrative Offer For Bloggers With A Decent Audience by Basic(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Offer still available for interested bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Project done / Can A Nigerian Website Designer Afford A Range Rover Sport? / Whmcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.