Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Yea Am Urgently Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yea Am Urgently Back (822 Views)

Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea / Am Getting Married......yea! / Thoughts On This Ad For Durex Condom - Yea Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yea Am Urgently Back by Babztemmy: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Please if u r one of my haters u dont av to say anything. I actually dont av time to change profiles. Dear married women. If there is something really 'special' u do for ur hubbys like cleaning their ears, cutting their nails, or doing their manicure nd pericure. On certain days wen u r really tired nd sleepy, is it okay to say to him You are tired, if Oga at the top askes for one of the 'specials' or we should still go out of our way to do the 'specials' for them no matter how tired we are. I pray this is clear enough.
Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by Pampers: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
you really sound funny. Haters u said!!! Am skeptical to comment so dat illd not become one of them. T u av to try ur best to satisfy ur man. But in situations where need rest, he shld be understanding.
Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't understand oh, the men in question are they handicapped that they can't clean their own ears or cut their own nails ? If I can clean and cut my nails and ears myself, why can't a man do it himself.
Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by Babztemmy: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
steph7: I don't understand oh, the men in question are they handicapped that they can't clean their own ears or cut their own nails ? If I can clean and cut my nails and ears myself, why can't a man do it himself.
He likes it than sex sef. Once i do all that even if i starve him i actually just realised he is good to go.
Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Babz temmy:
He likes it than sex sef. Once i do all that even if i starve him i actually just realised he is good to go.
more than sex?! That some serious nail cutting and ear cleaning, lol. well if your tired I believe u can postpone to the next day, the woman is a wife not a slave.

1 Like

Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's okay to say No when you're tired. Any sane and considerate man will understand.

There's nothing weird bout what you're doing, every marriage is different... people do weirder things behind their closed doors so don't feel bad bout it atall.
Re: Yea Am Urgently Back by tpia5: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dont understand the post because i didnt know you can clean other people's ears just because they dont feel like it.

(1) (Reply)

Warning For All Nigeria Youth (photo) / Boy, Nine, And His 62-year-old Bride Who Has Children TRIPLE His Age. / recalling those days of Macmillan English (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.