Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ (1069 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2013
May God bless you as you click on this thread, he is among the 2003/2004 set of one of the secondary school around IGBOBI yaba in LAGOS, but ever since he steps out of secondary school, he has been facing series of problems, after so many trys of entering the university, he then decided to go learn a trade which he his now working as a Printing machine operator, but yet its still not enough because of poor pay and the high cost of living in the state he resides (Rivers)..... He told me that he is ready to quit his job and work even as an househelp for anybody who is willing to help him trough university, because age is catching up on him.(27). When he narrated his story, i told him i dont have money to send him but i will help him in anyway i knw, this is why i am calling on all nairalanders to pleassssseeeee HELP this guy, even if it's just to introduce him to some1 you know that can help him achieve his aim..... May the good Lord help you as you think about helping him......He is not an orphan though but his parents are not capable... In case you want to ask him for any further explanation(08080278725) thats is number.......... Thanks........
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by Caracta(f): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2013
How do we know this story is true? Why not report the case to TeHn, Nairaland Charity Group? We trust them. If you really want to help this guy and you want us to help, please contact TeHn. And from there we can be sure it is not pure scam. My opinion...
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks for you concern @caracta, its a pity that it hard to trust people in this our country of nowadays, but all the same, as u can see what i said in the post, the only way i knw i can help it to post here, and if you think reporting is the best option, then you can either send my how to go about it or help me in doing the reporting, then it will be recorded that you also try to help a fustrated guy..... Thank you.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by Caracta(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Thanks once again, i have just send the email now.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by Caracta(f): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2013
You are welcome. I wish you the best.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi caracta, pls am yet to receive any update concerning the mail i send to the link you gave me, i dont knw what is going on....... Can u pls help me find out why?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good day nairalanders, pls this guy is really fustrated, even if it will not be to send him back to scl anything you can do for him to secure him a brighter rewarding future will be appreciated, its not that he is hungry or he has no work but, he just need a helper to get a better life in future.. He is strong and very capable to work.. Plssssssss
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by Caracta(f): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
ayobarmy: Good day nairalanders, pls this guy is really fustrated, even if it will not be to send him back to scl anything you can do for him to secure him a brighter rewarding future will be appreciated, its not that he is hungry or he has no work but, he just need a helper to get a better life in future.. He is strong and very capable to work.. Plssssssss

I'll send you a mail now
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Still waiting for your mail.....
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by Caracta(f): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2013
ayobarmy: Still waiting for your mail.....

Really? I sent it few hours ago.
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Hi caracta, i couldnt see anything in the mail you sent, all i see is "caracta will like to send you a mail but since you are not connected, you will need to reply this mail" bla bla bla, which i replied yesterday but i still see the same message again..... Pls wat can i do?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2013
Good morning caracta, am yet to receive ur mail, hope all is well?
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 4:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Nairalanders pls what am i doing wrong? That still makes this topic to be stagnant here. This guy is really depressed and i have ran out of consuling words for the young guy, pls some1 should come to our aid before he commits suicide.........
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ifyalways(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
send a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com. They'll attend to you.

But what really does the boy want? A job,money to start business ,accommodation or what undecided
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ify, if he sees a job fine, and even if its a no-intrest loan to start up a bizness fine, bcuz he already has a job that pays him 30k monthly without any add ons, and standard of living here in portharcourt is way too high to survive with that amount for some1 that is wary about his future.... Thanks
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ifyalways(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
ayobarmy: @ify, if he sees a job fine, and even if its a no-intrest loan to start up a bizness fine, bcuz he already has a job that pays him 30k monthly without any add ons, and standard of living here in portharcourt is way too high to survive with that amount for some1 that is wary about his future.... Thanks
He has a job that brings in 30K each month? He's favored. Many graduates even in Lagos can't boast of that. To be very frank with you,your friend needs to live within his means,plan,save and hope for the best. Rome was not built in a day,life is not a bed of Rose and nobody made it easy. He has to be "realistic" with his expectations.

How does he utilize the 30K each month?where does he live and work? Fortunately,he has no dependants too. I'll try to work out a budget based on his income and my quite limited knowledge of PH.

Rent,including utilities: 3000
Food:10000(he should cook at home)
Transport: 6000
Refreshment: 2000
Savings:7000
Miscellaneous: 2000

NOU(national open university) should be in PH,its fees are affordable and the lecture hours flexible. If he starts keeping 7K aside from next month,he'll have more than enough to join NOU by next session ie sept or so next year.

Its not easy but very do-able. Determination can take him there. All the best to him!
Re: NAIRALANDERS!!! Please Let's Help This Poor Guy Go Back To School........ by ayobarmy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks dear, though he has dependants becuz he his the first born out of five with an aged parents. But i sure will relay ur message to him, so he can adjust himself. All the same if you still have other means of helping him. Pls do let me knw and i can give you his contact if you want. He also told me he need some1 who can lend him 75k with no interest, he want to you it to get an upright freezer, to start ice-block bizness @ home, and he intend to pay back within 3months...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: NASU,NAAT And SSANU Stand Against ASUU... / ASUU Vows To Continue Strike, As Earned Allowance Divides Union / Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.