Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: (4048 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? / Best Movies You Watch As a Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by SeanT21(f): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2008
The scariest movie i have ever seen are,

1. The Excorcism of Emily Rose- this movie had me shaken, especially when the girl is posses with the demons and she does all those posses things like eat roaches.

2. The Ring Part 1- when the girl crawl out the well and come through the TV screen. That was freaking scary.

4. Secret Window- this movie was so damn scary i didnt even fininsh it.

Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by onyinye2(f): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
the strangers-was on the edge of my seat the whole entire time.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Raymond88(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2008
Cannibal Holocaust, these movies are child's play compared to it, Definitely not for the faint at heart.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Anuliph(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
After I saw The Exorcist, i had to sleep in my sis room for i month.
Evil Dead also freaked me out as a little girl.
I dont attempt to watch horror movies anymore. Ther r not for me.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by sojioguns(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
I am in love with horror movies. Being a producer myself, so far, the only movie that shook me a bit (although a thriller) is Snakes on a plane (the part where the pilot was bit on the hand by a snake that crawled out of the compartment). I love Eli Roth (Hostel 1 and 2) and Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw 1 - 4). Friday the 13th is a classic I will always hold.

1 Like

Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by mohawkchic(f): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2008
~Hill Have Eyes ~the half i saw of it,my hands were on reflect to cover my face through the movie,not to talk of the screams grin i hear there's a part 2 but i'll pass cheesy

~Not keen on scary movies unless there's a bit of comedy to it undecided
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by iice(f): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2008
The Ring - Jap Version freaked me out
Exorcism of Emily Rose - Woke up at 3am for 3 days
Not big on horrors, well what i consider horror.
Stuffs like constantine, silent hill etci love those

Oh i did watch Cannibal Holocaust (had to watch it for one class in school- thats a gross movie)
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Seun(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2008
War Of The Worlds, because there was truly no way to escape and nothing anyone could do.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by origina9ja(f): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2008
one miss call shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
bare shiit happen in da movie coz of 1 miss cal damn scaryy
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by delvinmaya(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2008
definitely cannibal holocaust for me, and 23 days later
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by TCUBE(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2008
2 weeks, that film is bad. i didnt even last 15 minutes at the cinema, yes it was that bad,
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by maedan(f): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2008
For real? Then it has to be Omen - all of them. I don't care how old those Omen movies are, they almost ruined my childhood!!

Well, they also prepared me for whatever horror movies I watch till today. Nowaday, nothing can faze me.

Secret Window? Bring it on!
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Hardballer(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2008
yall need to watch a couple of yoruba movies
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by mohawkchic(f): 2:21am On Jul 29, 2008
~Critters . . i watched that movie when i was a kid,i can't bring myself to watch it again as an adult . .scares the living daylights out of me!!
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by motunrayo4(f): 2:25am On Jul 29, 2008
I hate scary movies and try to avoid see them. . .

By the way SeanT21. , i love your siggy. . . too funny cheesy grin
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Joseph6(m): 2:31am On Jul 29, 2008
26 weeks ,cloverfield these ones were too nice asin scary but not overwhelming u know coz fils wit too much blood i end up laffin and all
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Nize(f): 3:22am On Jul 29, 2008
I dont think secret window is scary, its just thrilling.

The ring is definitely an exemplar of "Freakishly Scccaaaaarrryyyy"
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by SeanT21(f): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2008
motun_rayo:

I hate scary movies and try to avoid see them. . .

By the way SeanT21. , i love your siggy. . . too funny cheesy grin

Thanks. It comes from Family Guy.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Gamine(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2008
The Exorcism of Emily rose was too scary, i couldnt complete the movie.

Chucky when i was little, cos we had all em dolls n things, i couldnt complete the movie

Freddy Krueger Nightmare on elms street, i had nightmares for months!
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by sistajay(f): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2008
'The dark street of harvest', can never watch it again.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Wordsmith(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2008
None really scare me as such. . . though as a kid, Candyman scared me shitless. . . and i was discussing Batman vs Superman the next day in class.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by jamari: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
The Ring (The original Japanese version)
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Naveyah(f): 3:50am On Aug 09, 2008
Hostel 1 & 2 were absolutely outrageous and terrifying. Just to see it them violently being murdered like that. Urghh,
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Hannibal: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2008
Hostel II was something else.

In the torture chamber where that gurl sliced the guy's willy and fed it to the dogs. . . . .That was some sick scene.
Then there was anutha guy who had a guy tied down and was cutting meat from his body to EAT.
Eli Roth should be jailed for that movie.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by TPS360: 5:15am On Aug 12, 2008
2 weeks
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2008
Maybe 'disturbia'. I don't watch scary movies but there was this other movie with mad dogs in it. The dogs killed a group of friends, few of them survived. I forgot the title of the movie but it sure scared the crap out of me!
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by xJaysonx(m): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2008
"Evil Dead" & "Demons".

You know what it's like to be 6yrs old watching these movies.

And also that home video "Karashika ; Queen Of Demons", i was scared to my bones.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by route66(m): 5:26am On Aug 13, 2008
The Excorcist - scary as hell!
and
Blair witch project - the end of this film is sublime.
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by Caliente(m): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2008
[size=13pt]Hammer House of Horror and Evil Dead scared the piss and shit out me as a kid. Don't really watch horrors these days[/size]
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by enque(f): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON, saw dis movie wen i was a lil kid n mehn! it scared d daylights outta me. i remenber my lil sista shoutin wolf! wolf! while sleepin d night we watched it. shocked

there was dis movie about ABIKU/OGBANJE, NTA loved showin during d festive periods. dat too was scary back then,
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by maedan(f): 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2008
there was this movie about ABIKU/OGBANJE, NTA loved showin during d festive periods. that too was scary back then,
[quote][/quote]

i remember that film too! back then, it was eerie, and something tells me that even now, it'll still scare me!

(Nigerian films generally do that to you.)
Re: Scariest Movies You Have Ever Seen Are: by MadMax1(f): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2008
I remember the Abiku movie. Long time ago. The little writhing possessed girl won an award.
Scariest movies ever?

Cannibal Holocaust- the director is demented.
The Omen. Incomparably horrible, especially part 2.
And something so frightening I could never endure more than ten minutesof it no matter how many times I tried back then: The Thing.

Blood and gore and screaming isn't scary. It's those evil directors that torment you in deeply psychological,subtle, insidious ways that really scare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones (season 6) / IF (2024) Movie Download / Live Blogging Of The 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.