Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University..... (2514 Views)

Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Students Caught Having Sex At The Bushy Back Of The Cape Coast University..... by extranet132: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2013
Two university student were caught having sex in a busy area at the of a UCC hall ,cape coast University in Ghana ,the two student were unaware that they were been recorded by some students who saw them in the act... photos here http://xmoentertainment..com/2013/08/students-caught-having-sex-at-bushy.html

(1) (Reply)

My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today / Beautiful Girl With Mini Skirt Gets What She Didn't Expect In A Bus / I'm In big Debt, Depressed, Addicted To Drugs And Feel Like Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.