Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development (974 Views)

Get W3 SCH E-books On Programming / Free Ebooks On Programming / I Need Some To Teach Me Programming And Web Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Hi guys, are you interested in being a C#, JAVA or RUBY programmer but you do not know how to start. I'm here for u.I have a cache of e-books that will give u a comprehensive guide together with my assistance.I believe if we have good programmers in our country, one day we'll start exporting software like some of these countries like U.S.A, India etc.
Regards!
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Moses, i made a video tutorial for u with regard to ur quest. just send me ur mail address for forwarding.Hope my tutorial will help u a lot. Regards!
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2013
excanny@yahoo.com. Thanks bro.
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2013
@mbatukus, check ur mail bro.
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by papydan(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
java. tanks
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks for the video. But can i get a video specific for vs2010 ultimate? And also can you help me with php and mysql installation? I want to start but cant get a good installation around here.
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Mbatuku but the one i used in d tutorial is professional version, they look alike. For PHP and MySql, u need to install XAMP or WAMP server on your system.Notify me wen u ar done so dat i could prepare a video tutorial for u to get started. Regards!
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Papydan,check ur mail
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
I have wamp server already
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 8:13am On Aug 29, 2013
@ mbatuku2, Could you jettison the idea of learning two languages at the same time, ASP and PHP are both for web programming. Learning two programming languages at the same time will perplex you. Could you stop anything PHP for now and be very good at C#, listen, let me tell you, what makes you marketable is knowing a rugged language many do not know. 60 out of 100 programmers know PHP and MySQL. you will easily get job with PHP but knowing that language people do not go after but rugged will give you job security and enough pay both in freelancing.PHP is marketable mostly in nigeria but countries like UK, USA, SA have penchant for other languages like C-sharp, JAVA, RUBY on RAILS. My company is a subsidiary of a U.S company, i have worked there for three years now and have not coded using PHP but using C# and JAVA. Hope this helps you.
Regard!
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2013
smithsteady: @ mbatuku2, Could you jettison the idea of learning two languages at the same time, ASP and PHP are both for web programming. Learning two programming languages at the same time will perplex you. Could you stop anything PHP for now and be very good at C#, listen, let me tell you, what makes you marketable is knowing a rugged language many do not know. 60 out of 100 programmers know PHP and MySQL. you will easily get job with PHP but knowing that language people do not go after but rugged will give you job security and enough pay both in freelancing.PHP is marketable mostly in nigeria but countries like UK, USA, SA have penchant for other languages like C-sharp, JAVA, RUBY on RAILS. My company is a subsidiary of a U.S company, i have worked there for three years now and have not coded using PHP but using C# and JAVA. Hope this helps you.
Regard!

My brother, thanks for the advice. I know this fact initially, but I'm just carried away with the numerous PHP offers all over the place. Let me battle this C# as per my original plan.

Pls how do I change background color in VS website project?
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2013
You simple use css to style it. e.g in that your page could you add this tag there.. <style> body{ background-color: #ccc} </style> hope this will change the color. Listen! if you want your site to look sexy if have to learn HTML, CSS3 and jQuery.
Regards.Below is a sample of my app. that is endowed with C#, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery

Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2013
I know some basic css, though not perfect. Which of the methods does vs support? Inline or separate .css sheet?

I'm used to doing the external .css types in dreamweaver. But I Cant find where to do the same in vs.
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Supports both
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by umar745(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nice job. Please can I get a link to download some of the e-books?
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
I don't know if this will help for those that need it, but you can post your project here and hire freelancers who will do it: getlancers.com

Getlancers.com is Nigeria #1 job outsourcing and Freelancing website. We're a freelancing company that specializes in connecting both experienced and amateur web developer, software engineer to potential clients/contractors in Nigeria.
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
@umar745, sorry is not on cloud
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by wisemania(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
@smith i'd appreciate it if u send d books 2me..@---jekomononi@hotmail.com..thankzs
Re: Free Mentorship Offer On Programming And Web Development by smithsteady(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2013
@wisemania which one?

(1) (Reply)

Android Development / App Developer Needed / C# Programmer Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.