Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Biatch Betrayed Me - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biatch Betrayed Me (3425 Views)

June 12 : “why Ooni Betrayed MKO Abiola……”- Oba Sikiru Adetona / Ever Felt Betrayed By Your Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: You're right, when i was in level 300, I did this to one of my group members he has never spoke to me till we now.
grin
mtsheeeeeeeeeew..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by 25omega(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
poster

I understand that she didn't try to help you out with the other group but when you get an A does she get part of it? when did you forget that you are responsible for your own education? she owes you nothing. She also forgot to do the assignment and figured out a way to save herself. Instead of being on NL you should be saving yourself too.

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
25omega: poster

I understand that she didn't try to help you out with the other group but when you get an A does she get part of it? when did you forget that you are responsible for your own education? she owes you nothing. She also forgot to do the assignment and figured out a way to save herself. Instead of being on NL you should be saving yourself too.

u make sense..
I got a group ..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Truth be told it was your fault, you were given a group assignment even if you weren't going to contribute intellectually at least show concern, don't wait till the dying minute. undecided
Faith_SA.:
mtsheeeeeeeeeew..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Dygeasy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Wu Zetian:

You forgot your assignment?? hahahahaha! That reeks of unseriousness. Nobody wants to be "hitched" with a group partner that does nothing and lets the other team mate carry the entire work load. You have no reason to be mad, you are also at fault..
I Honestly Was Gonna Post This. Nadia You've Your Faults Too.
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nadia you always drag me to romance section why angry
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dygeasy: I Honestly Was Gonna Post This. Nadia You've Your Faults Too.
Yunus!!! embarassed embarassed I have a lot to do... Thet gave us this assignment long ago..

I trusted u now u siding with some1 saying I'm not serious...
Na wa 4 u
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Nadia you always drag me to romance section why angry
coz I loff u kiss..

Unban nadia_sa !! Use ur mod power abeggi
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Faith_SA.:
Yunus!!! embarassed embarassed I have a lot to do... Thet gave us this assignment long ago..

Na wa 4 u
I warned you tongue
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chai !

Chineke mekwara mmadu ebere
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Story sounds too one-sided, i beliv d oda party also has sumtin to say. Why not talk to her and hear her own side of it instead of coming here to paint her black?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Dygeasy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Faith_SA.:

Na wa 4 u
Lol... No One's Disputing You Didn't Have Something Doing. But First Things First, School's Important You Know. I'm Just Stating The Fact Here. I Wouldn't Lie To You And You Know That.

What's Important Is You Found Another Group Which Is Relieving To Hear. Be Careful Next Timegringrin
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Dygeasy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I warned you tongue
Hey Yougrin... I'll Spank You. tongue
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Confusionist(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
spongeback: You're right, when i was in level 300, I did this to one of my group members he has never spoke to me till we now.
grin
oh, are u confused?
Are u saying u are no more in 300level?

Besides, 'what is level 300'? Is it primary 3?
Cos ur English na wah!!!
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is this biatch your girlfriend undecided

Why is this sh1t on mathematics in romance section?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Imanuelle: Chai !

Chineke mekwara mmadu ebere
Nya mekwara gi ebere

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Lol... No One's Disputing You Didn't Have Something Doing. But First Things First, School's Important You Know. I'm Just Stating The Fact Here. I Wouldn't Lie To You And You Know That.

What's Important Is You Found Another Group Which Is Relieving To Hear. Be Careful Next Timegringrin

Ehen I c this is betray nadia day!!! Its all good I forgive her thou I see its also my fault small
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce: Is this biatch your girlfriend undecided

Why is this sh1t on mathematics in romance section?

This biatch is my baby momma yes
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nya mekwara gi ebere

cheesy
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Enegod(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nya mekwara gi ebere
spambot where are you? kedu ebe ino?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Dygeasy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA:
Ehen I c this is betray nadia day!!! Its all good I forgive her thou I see its also my fault small
Sorry Swt.. grin... *hugs*
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: spambot where are you? kedu ebe ino?
u want me to get banned again ..tufiakwa!!
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Sorry Swt.. grin... *hugs*
lol I forgive u..

U see that my dp on bbm.. I laughed so hard I showed the "biatch" the picture.. We laughed together ...lol I forgive her oo

If I ddnt get a group I wouldn't tongue
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lawd have mercy
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
REALITY101: Lawd have mercy
wetin angry
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: wetin angry

You wanna hear the truth?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Cathaliya: 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise: I no even understand wetin the op write undecided
same here....it was kinda painful reading through but I got a hint from the comments.
I really think its something small and can be handled just fine when you get to calm down and think well....period.
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Abbey2sam(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: As I'm writting this I'm sooo soo angry..

I thought she was my best friend but today she bring out her true colours.. This may be a small thing to some people but to me its not!..

I bring her to my house biatch bring spiritual husband nd mkes a mess,..I'm all cool.
Thinking she's a true friend I make her stay

So we were suppose to do some mathematics assignment which was to be handed In today as a group nd we were gon work together which I forgot bout
Got in school about 30 minutes ago and one guy reminds me I hve to hand in assignment WTF me nd my friend didn't do it

In panic I call my friend that we suppose to hand in the ass. She tells me another group offered to put her in theirs

WTF didn't sh tell me this ..ayyyy I'm really hurt I can't trust a biatch no more,!

I don't know y girls do this to me angry angry cry . Male friends r way better.. Yhaaa neh wat a day

Where are you schooling?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by tellwisdom: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg go sleep angry
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Wtf did I just read? undecided
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by kliq(m): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Rubbiish undecided
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2013
ItsModella: Wtf did I just read? undecided

100% nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Call Back A Private Number. / Ladies With The Biggest "Ukwu's" In Nollywood / Mtn 2018 Cheat 2gb For N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.