Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home (1295 Views)

How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office / Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home by amentor1: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
FREE VIDEO! 3 Steps Program That Shows How To
Get $25, $100, $500 $1,000 And $3,000

100% Commission Deposited Into Your
Bank Account-Without Ever Having To
Pick Up The Phone!

Nothing To Buy - No Credit Card Required!

WATCH BLUE PRINT VIDEO >>> http://videoblueprint.bimvideoproof.com/

1 Like

Re: Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home by Schoollatest(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
*What actually is this GetPaid all about�*

*How do I Make my money from it�*

*Hope this is not a scam* �

If you just ask yourself those questions above kindly go through the presentation���� because your answers are there���

*Alert* ��
In GetPaid Referral* is *not compulsory*

In GetPaid. we are *paid weekly*

No need to doubt why not go through the presentation for more details�����

*Presentation Proper��*

*GetPaid* is an online program you earn real and legitimate money from and this program is open to everyone which means it is suitable for Job seekers, graduates, students, stay at home moms, bloggers, Network Marketers, etc.

Do you run from online business because of referrals� then don't panic there are many ways to earn and get paid without referring a single soul�� Yes we keep to our word....as long as your activity earning is up to *N2000* you can cash it out in full because it is your money....wow is that not what you are looking for������

While other online business tells us referrals are not compulsory but when we join they will change story for us, this is not applicable here, we are unique and we build on truth.....�����

*How are they making the money they are paying there members if referring is not compulsory �*

GETPAID make almost 80% their money through their advertisers for the traffic they bring to them and they share that same advert revenue with our members, they also make their money through Google.

*This are your 5 task as a GetPaid member�*

� Instant *N100* immediately after your registration
� Share Sponsored post on your Facebook account *N50*
�Read news and comment on our advertisers website and earn *N3* each (33news daily)

�We have advertisers who pay us money to generate comments to their sites. These advertisers pay us ₦5 per comment and we pay you ₦3 from that ₦5 for each comment you drop on their website. The ₦2per comment we keep for ourselves is spent on maintaining GETPAID server and paying our staff.
� *Special Giveaways* We give out N500 daily to one GetPaid. member that have a well constructed and acceptable comment in our advertisers website.
� Each person you register your friend, Family members or anyone with your affiliate Link as a member you will automatically get N1050�� Don't be stingy � register your friends unless you want to make money alone

*Please note: It is NOT compulsory to refer someone just as we said as long as you have reach the minimum withdrawal of N2000 you can cash out everything ���.*

Withdrawal is done every *Friday* and payment is on *Saturday* and *Sunday* of every week for those that have reach the minimum withdrawal

GetPaid was
developed to build a reading culture among *youth* and among all reason GETPAID is Nigeria’s FIRST ever website that teaches you how to make money online, how to overcome financial problems AND PAYS YOU at the same time (other website do but we are unique in our own)�����.

This business is only opened to Nigerians only or people that are out of Nigerian with a Nigerian bank account����

*What are you still waiting for to register rush now�‍♀�‍♀an private chat me on how to register or signify✋*

In GetPaid na money dey rush us�����
Chat me up on WhatsApp using 09050505343 to know more
Re: Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nipostle(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
3 ways to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. *E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month. Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can One Start With 100k / Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria / Bank Of Ideas: Giving You A Headstart On Small/medium Scale Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.